This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how reliable would buiying the sims 4 from here be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how reliable would buiying the sims 4 from here be?

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#1
Also is it even worth the money?
It's cheaper getting it from here
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/the-sims-4-limited-edition-pc-cd-key-origin

and I've used them before for a steam key and everything worked, I'm only reluctant because sims 4 doesn't have a uk release and I would be linking it with a uk account.

I also don't want to really pay 25 quid as I could just wait... I'd also eventually get it on disk as I prefer disk for sims games
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: Dante200X

Dante200X
3 years ago#2
I wouldn't risk it.
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 years ago#3
if you want to get the sims 4 from a trusted source for £25 then you should get it from origin mexico

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#4
johnny_pay posted...
if you want to get the sims 4 from a trusted source for £25 then you should get it from origin mexico
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003

User Info: Hunter_mk

Hunter_mk
3 years ago#5
doesn't look reliable, remember that EA can deactivate your game if they think the cdkey is stolen
3ds FC: 1993-8547-2772
PC, PS3, 3DS gamer

User Info: krayziejoe

krayziejoe
3 years ago#6
Surely if reliability isn't paramount you could get a "copy" for much less than 25 bob.

If you are concerned about reliability when making a purchase of digital goods (as you should be), your only sane option would be the publisher's chosen store (Origin). You might have to wait a day or two for them to offer it in your region, sure. But it's inconceivable that a franchise like The Sims wouldn't be released in the UK ever.
Real gamers know how to play chess.

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
3 years ago#7
I thought the Sims 4 would only be available on Origin or a box copy at a store.

User Info: WalterWilding

WalterWilding
3 years ago#8
If it helps, I can confirm that cdkeys is a legitimate site. I've bought multiple games from there and never had any problems though they have all had release dates beforehand.
"You're godamn right"

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#9
If you have to ask, it's probably not that reliable.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how reliable would buiying the sims 4 from here be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived