This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These two 770's... what's the difference?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. These two 770's... what's the difference?

User Info: mrtywer

mrtywer
3 years ago#1
I'm looking into buying a 770 today, and I'm liking the EVGA models. However, these two look identical, other than maybe the cooler? One says ACX, one doesn't specify - but the ACX cooler model is $5 cheaper. Any ideas?

http://goo.gl/0DyGYl

edited to shorten link.
MSI H87-G43 | Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8G Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600 | Sapphire Radeon R7 260x

mrtywer
3 years ago#2
I'm trying to compare the two models on EVGA's website, but it's proving more difficult than I thought. Any help is greatly appreciated.
MSI H87-G43 | Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8G Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600 | Sapphire Radeon R7 260x

mrtywer
3 years ago#3
Looks like the biggest difference between the two is a dual-bios switch on one model

Is it worth it if I don't plan on any kind of bios tinkering? I would think not. Otherwise they look identical to me.

User Info: cuteboi100

cuteboi100
3 years ago#4
They're identical. But if it says one has dual-bios and the other doesn't, take the dual bios model since its the same price. They both support G-sync.
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #5

mrtywer
3 years ago#5
cuteboi100 posted...
They're identical. But if it says one has dual-bios and the other doesn't, take the dual bios model since its the same price. They both support G-sync.

Newegg doesn't mention the dual-bios, I had to get that off of the EVGA website. But, so be it! I'm so excited, it's gonna be great for my new 1080p monitor!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. These two 770's... what's the difference?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived