This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asking for Build Advice: A Guide for New Builders V1.0

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asking for Build Advice: A Guide for New Builders V1.0

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
2 years ago#41
yohabroha posted...
MasterFeeler posted...
Eaglerulez guide is infinitely better.

We should not remove that sticky!!

apples and oranges

Really? It seems like this is a mock attempt at his. Only because I've read his and yours and yours is like the baby that never got past the first trimester when his is literally in college already. His is so good there's no way it's reasonable to even replace it because he explains what you don't cover and then some.

Your guide is literally a condensed version of how to build which is the literal point of eaglerulez topic so much it's in the title.

This should of never been stickied as far as I'm concerned not because of a lack of effort but because we had all this information present, available, and stickied. What's the point of having a poor man's eaglerulez guide and then eaglerulez guide right under?
i5-4690k 4.5ghz|Maximus Formula IV|16GB DDR3 1600|128GB SSDx2|2.5TB HDD|Hydro H110|4k UD590 65HZ|40" 1080P 120hz|Naga+Merc Stealth
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: TitanStrike

TitanStrike
2 years ago#42
This guide is a nice, quick and simple way to say "here's what to do when asking for advice". Eagle's is really long and has specific examples.

And is super outdated.
oxxxx|==============> || no bully titanstroik
MC, Steam, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
2 years ago#43
TitanStrike posted...
This guide is a nice, quick and simple way to say "here's what to do when asking for advice". Eagle's is really long and has specific examples.

And is super outdated.

All I'm saying is it isn't apples to oranges. It's like if I took bits of someone's guide, posted it in a topic, and suddenly it's worthy of a sticky.
i5-4690k 4.5ghz|Maximus Formula IV|16GB DDR3 1600|128GB SSDx2|2.5TB HDD|Hydro H110|4k UD590 65HZ|40" 1080P 120hz|Naga+Merc Stealth

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
2 years ago#44
Fantastic, here's to another decade.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan

User Info: TheAwful-Truth

TheAwful-Truth
2 years ago#45
Nice guide.

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
2 years ago#46
Oh cool, we finally got a new guide. Good job putting everything together.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
(message deleted)

User Info: Jedi_Knifedd

Jedi_Knifedd
2 years ago#48
Graphics Card (GPU) (if you plan on playing games)

You should get a decent GPU even if you don't plan to play games. Many digital video / image editing programs also require a good video card.

User Info: Super_Subzer0

Super_Subzer0
2 years ago#49
You should have said "-Operating System: Windows 7".

User Info: TitanStrike

TitanStrike
2 years ago#50
Super_Subzer0 posted...
You should have said "-Operating System: Windows 7".

nice troll
oxxxx|==============> || cant stump the crump
MC, Steam, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asking for Build Advice: A Guide for New Builders V1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed