This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Palit a good make for a 980 TI ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Palit a good make for a 980 TI ?

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#1
On a recommendation which has got very high reviews also I just ordered a custom build for my new PC, the price for parts are not too bad also. Anyway I opted for a 980 TI and when I asked they told me they use the Palit one and also this is the normal card and not the super Jetstream. Without being too elitist is this a good enough brand ? or should I be paranoid and cancel my order lol.

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
1 year ago#2
It's fine. No worries. Enjoy!
"the power of radeon apu is incredible with almost unlimited power every year in game development" -snkboi

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
1 year ago#3
While Palit may be not really a premium brand, over the last few years I looked at their cards and they seem to be solid. Good performance, good price and solid quality overall. Although their packaging looks really really cheap for a $650 card. But this is just a minor point.

User Info: celebar

celebar
1 year ago#4
Just build your own pc and this is no longer an issue.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#5
Ok Thanks guys

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 year ago#6
I would have went with something else but you are still golden. Enjoy.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38
I had both a Palit 980 and 980 Ti. Quietest cards I've ever owned and both overclocked like champs whilst staying in the low 70s temperature-wise. Their cooler is superb. Those were the Jetstream models though. If you're buying a reference card, it won't make a difference what brand you buy.
I see dead people.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Palit a good make for a 980 TI ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived