This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ubisoft are the worst

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ubisoft are the worst

User Info: nightcola

nightcola
1 year ago#1
With my new GPU came a code for the '' The Division '' I made a Uplay account and linked the game to my account but the game is not showing up at all with my profile. I contacted customer service weeks ago and had one reply since which they asked for proof of purchase and verification and such which I provided and now so long later later still nothing from them. They have a strange definition of '' within 48 hours. ''

So any advice ? I'm thinking just to scold and never buy anything from them ever. They certainly have a well deserved bad reputation.

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
1 year ago#2
They are doing you a favor, The Division is s***.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
1 year ago#3
You're clicking on Games and not on My Club Profile correct?
Perthboy
Mine is I-------------------this----------------------I big.

nightcola
1 year ago#4
Lol of course.

Maybe the Division is not very good in any case but its still the principle.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
1 year ago#5
Division is great, and this story sounds made up.
http://i.imgur.com/DcY44PH.jpg

User Info: Hypertext_Eye

Hypertext_Eye
1 year ago#6
scoobydoobydont posted...

I don't know. It gave me flashbacks to when I got AC4: Black Flag free with my GPU and had to redeem it through Uplay. It was not a pleasant experience.

User Info: SaQu1B

SaQu1B
1 year ago#7
is*
Intel Core i7-5960X, Asus Rampage V Ex, G.SKILL X 16GB, GTX 980 ti 3 way SLI, Corsair H100i Watercool, EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2, WD Black 4TB HDD
PC Master Race

User Info: mrtywer

mrtywer
1 year ago#8
Hypertext_Eye posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

I don't know. It gave me flashbacks to when I got AC4: Black Flag free with my GPU and had to redeem it through Uplay. It was not a pleasant experience.

Uplay is truly a s*** client to use. I've had issues where the license for Far Cry: Blood Dragon was removed from my account - Still lets me download the files, but because Uplay is an online-always client, I can't actually play the game I downloaded.
MSI H87-G43 | Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8G Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600 | EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
1 year ago#9
arent the codes that come with gpus usually entered into the nvidia website first then you get a code from nvidia for uplay?

nightcola
1 year ago#10
Its not made up and I hate to complain. I'll see what happens I suppose. sigh.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Ubisoft are the worst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived