This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Internet activism works.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Internet activism works.

User Info: SergeantPenguin

SergeantPenguin
4 months ago#1
http://steamcharts.com/app/271590#1m

Ayyy lmao

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 months ago#2
No it doesn't.

A bunch of neckbeards complaining =/= real action.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4010555
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
4 months ago#3
Do you agree with their anti-mod stance?

The PC platform has traditionally been the platform of many options and choices. T2's stance on this goes against one of the great pillars of PC gaming. It should not be celebrated that the mass people on PC in today's world are dumb neanderthals who buy 2000 dollar laptops and f*** around on the couch while an NBA game plays on their TV.

Think of how stupid the average person is. And then remember another half are dumber than that.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

Judgmenl
4 months ago#4
Blarghinston posted...

Yes, they're a corporation and can do whatever they want with their intellectual property. If you don't like it don't buy games from corporate scum that only care about profit margins.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4010555

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
4 months ago#5
Judgmenl posted...
Blarghinston posted...

Yes, they're a corporation and can do whatever they want with their intellectual property. If you don't like it don't buy games from corporate scum that only care about profit margins.

I do not have the game. They can do whatever they want, sure, but I can also not purchase it, which I have not in the past and will not in the future.

Just because they have the right to exercise a right doesn't mean you have to agree with it.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

Judgmenl
4 months ago#6
Blarghinston posted...
Just because they have the right to exercise a right doesn't mean you have to agree with it.

I don't have to agree with it. Game / series has never been on my radar. Completely irrelevant to me.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 months ago#7
First link seems to indicate all is well. 80,000 players
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
4 months ago#8
SinisterSlay posted...
First link seems to indicate all is well. 80,000 players

If anything the player numbers have spiked up a bit since the 13th.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 months ago#9
Judgmenl posted...
Blarghinston posted...

I don't have to agree with it. Game / series has never been on my radar. Completely irrelevant to me.

Okay, then why are you contributing to a debate you don't even care about?
To show off to everyone how aloof you are?
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: DdaSss

DdaSss
4 months ago#10
Judgmenl posted...
Blarghinston posted...

That's not how communism works.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Internet activism works.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived