This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#11
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Name a good game on current console gen that isn't already on PC.

None. We've won.

Bloodborne
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter

User Info: Yewolife

Yewolife
4 months ago#12
captsplatter_1 posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...

None. We've won.

Bloodborne

Don't imagine many people on PC caring for it, but man I'm really wanting to play Persona 5 as well being a big Atlus/SMT fan since PS2.

User Info: OGCFB

OGCFB
4 months ago#13
captsplatter_1 posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...

None. We've won.

Bloodborne

Yakuza 0/Kiwami
Persona 5
PSN: OGCFB Steam: ogcfb
FC: 5430-1526-0204

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
4 months ago#14
captsplatter_1 posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...

None. We've won.

Bloodborne

As if PC were in shortage of games like that.....

And if you add in emulation, mods & fan hacks, even less so...

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 months ago#15
I've got a PC, Switch, PS4, XB1, Wii U, 3DS and PS Vita.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 months ago#16
I have a PS2 and a PC.
The last two console generations have been crap.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: RyanEsau

RyanEsau
4 months ago#17
PS4/PC.

I started out on PlayStation and still enjoy PlayStation. So, sticking to hybrid as I've pretty much always been. No Nintendo/Xbox.

Only just got a gaming PC like last year though. So most games I played on console during last gen since I couldn't exactly run them on PC. (Almost a whole year has passed now... Damn. Time flew o_o Still remember putting the PC together...)
PSN: RyanEsau | https://psnprofiles.com/RyanEsau
PC: i7-6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC | https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sgt.Soldier/saved/FsQK8d

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
4 months ago#18
Had a Wii U first and played it like 3 times in a year and sold it because the graphics were horrific. Games seemed like they could have been interesting if the graphics weren't so freaking terrible. Half of them felt like they were like 240p 24 fps

Got an Xbox One and played it for like 2 weeks and then didn't touch it for about a year and traded it (for the ps4). Literally only used it to play Yugi-oh with a friend, and played a bit of Halo 5 and Forza

Got a Ps4 and played it for a month or two and haven't touched it in like 6 months. Only games I care about are Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn

Consoles are pretty bleh, I just kept getting good deals on them and turning around and reselling them. Barley any exclusives I gave a crap about. I guess PS4 has the best exclusives as it has 2 games I remotely cared about, Bloodborne and Horizon Zero Dawn, but I wouldn't buy a ps4 for them if I didn't already have the xbox someone wanted to trade straight across for
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: red_robin

red_robin
4 months ago#19
Have switch, PS4 and xbone. Switch and PS4 each have 2 games I like. Xbone is worthless.

User Info: JYLE_BrH

JYLE_BrH
4 months ago#20
I don't pay attention to consoles. They're entirely irrelevant to me. I don't see why I would ever want or "need" one when I have a gaming PC. Computer hardware on the other hand...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived