This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#21
I already have a ps4 and about 6 games to backlog and around 70 PC games to play so I have a good zombie apocalypse backlog going.
Thermaltake Armor+ VH6000BWS W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
2 months ago#22
johnny_pay posted...
i own everything
i7 6700k @ 4.5GHz | 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 | GTX 980 Ti | 500GB 960 EVO

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
2 months ago#23
I have a PS4 for exclusives and a Xbox one X for a 4K blu ray player.

May get a Switch some day when they are $199.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: BeyondWalls

BeyondWalls
2 months ago#24
ArkonBlade posted...
PS4 for exclusives

Uncharted and The Last of Us? About $400 to play two games? I'm not saying they're bad games, but really? I con'd myself into buying a PS4 and it was probably the single worst purchasing decision I made all year. I should have put that $250 in my GPU or just into steam games themselves. $250 goes a long way on steam.

User Info: Zangato

Zangato
2 months ago#25
For me the best combo is PC + PS3. The amount of Ps3 exclusives beat PS4 out of water.

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
2 months ago#26
I mostly game on PC, but all the most fun games I've played this year have been console exclusives, kind of a weak PC year. That's why you don't limit yourself.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
2 months ago#27
BeyondWalls posted...
ArkonBlade posted...
PS4 for exclusives

Uncharted and The Last of Us? About $400 to play two games? I'm not saying they're bad games, but really? I con'd myself into buying a PS4 and it was probably the single worst purchasing decision I made all year. I should have put that $250 in my GPU or just into steam games themselves. $250 goes a long way on steam.

Lol that's your bad purchasing decisions, not theirs.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
2 months ago#28
I bought a PS4 pro for ff15 since it is probably going to be like six years before that comes to PC, it was disappointing anyway.

Persona 5 and star ocean 5 were cool though, some of the adventure games like until dawn have also made it a worthwhile purchase for me.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
2 months ago#29
The PS4 and XB1 are peasant PC's. I already got a better machine, planning to get a newer pair of GPUs followed up with a VR headset, or new monitor if current one gets worse...
Ryzen 1800X, 16GB 3600 MHz CAS15 DDR4, 2x Radeon R9 390X, GA-AX370-Gaming K7
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
2 months ago#30
Have a gamign Laptop, PS4, Xbox and 3DS.

Trying to pretend that 1 system is better then the other just makes people sound like idiot kids.
FFX is the best game of all time. The only good Nintendo franchises are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived