This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 months ago#31
There's no point in owning consoles. We're years into this gen and I can't name 5 PS4 games I'd want to play that I can't already play on my PC. Wii U has literally one game worth playing.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: movuzzo

movuzzo
4 months ago#32
To me,
I stopped PC Gaming for a while because the top tier GPU seems rare nowadays.
I was struggle with IGP because I sold my RX 570.

Now I'm doing a PS4 exclusives and happy with FFXV, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Horizon, Uncharted 4, TLOU, Beyond Two Souls, Infamous SS, and Gravity Rush.

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
4 months ago#33
Haven't used a console since 2003.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 months ago#34
I have a WiiU, but I regret the purchase. The only game that gave me any mileage was Xenoblade X. Super Mario Maker was okay, but I'd rather play fan campaigns in Super Mario Bros. X than the clusterf*** that was 100-man or 10-man challenge.

I'm considering a Switch, but so far all of the games that could have sold me the system have been revealed to have major flaws (Zelda = Weapon Durability, Mario + Rabbids = X-COM Hard). I guess it will come down to whether or not Square Enix does the right thing and releases Dragon Quest 11 on Steam.

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
4 months ago#35
PS4 still trickles out some good exclusives but this will probably be my last new console, I'll focus mostly on PC for modern gaming and still enjoy my retro/previous gen systems which I own all of the mainline systems up to last gen and some oddities as well as all the handhelds, so I'll be playing backlogged games between the big releases on PC.

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
4 months ago#36
I'll get a Switch eventually, but it's probably going to be later in the console's life. Not worth that big a buy in over one game, and the price will drop.
Why are Trump supporters so obsessed with "buttery males?"

User Info: Trayvon

Trayvon
4 months ago#37
pc and 3ds master race

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 months ago#38
I don't really even play video games tbh.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://hwbot.org/user/secretdragoon/
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 months ago#39
I have a PC and a Switch at the moment.

Got the Switch because I wanted a portable device.

The Switch kinda disappointed me, but I'm keeping it anyway.

I will never buy a non-portable home console again, because I see no reason to own them anymore. Most console exclusives nowdays are uninteresting, and this gen proved that PC gaming is getting stronger and stronger, with more and more games coming to PC (many games that used to be console-exclusive).

And to me, a console is only useful because of the exclusives. Everything else can be done with a PC.
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
4 months ago#40
I've considered selling the XBox One and Wii U. Both I got as gifts a while ago, and barely play them now.

PS4 is my wife's so she'd ditch me if I ever got rid of it lol.

Switch, since I use public transit quite a bit, would probably be the only other system I keep just for those moments.
"Poop"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived