This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

User Info: Somato

Somato
2 months ago#41
i have a PC

it's all i need.

if i got a console it would maybe be used occasionally for Netflix........maybe
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#42
PS4 has so many killer exclusives that I simply could not resist buying one. I held out for a long time, but when I saw a good deal I had to bite. I dont regret it in the slightest.

User Info: loader963

loader963
2 months ago#43
I got a 4 but it hasn't been turned on in god knows how long.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: phy2jsh

phy2jsh
2 months ago#44
I have a PS4 and it's worth it for the exclusives. Hell, for me it's worth it for Bloodborne alone; IMO, it's the best game to come out in years, on any platform.

Also got a Wii U for those Nintendo exclusives. Not played it much, though, due to there being so few games.

I'm considering getting a Switch, now. It's looking like I'm going to be spending a bit of time working away, in the near future, and I think the Switch will be ideal for that.

Not interested in the XBone. Not enough exclusives that I'm really interested in to justify buying an additional console.

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
2 months ago#45
phy2jsh posted...
I'm considering getting a Switch, now. It's looking like I'm going to be spending a bit of time working away, in the near future, and I think the Switch will be ideal for that.

Yeah tbh only reason to get a switch, 3ds (or Vita) is if you know you will be travelling. Gaming laptops are lol expensive compared to them. Portability is a niche, one that serves me well.

I enjoy Nintendo's exclusives too, but most of them are glorified and charged up the ass. f***ing Kirby and Yoshi games shouldn't be 50~70 bucks, so unless there is a sale nobody but fans buy them.
"Poop"

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
2 months ago#46
Sooner or later, one way or the other, every game will be on PC, it's just a matter of time. ;)

I'm in no rush to play games on inferior hardware with obligatory monthly payments to play online, if people are that desperate just for exclusives, I feel sorry for them.

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
2 months ago#47
WhyWontHeFall posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Name a good game on current console gen that isn't already on PC.

None. We've won.

Bloodborne

As if PC were in shortage of games like that.....

And if you add in emulation, mods & fan hacks, even less so...

Don't move the goal post, makes you look like an idiot.

User Info: Biceptual

Biceptual
2 months ago#48
PS2 was the last console I played with any type of seriousness.

I had a 360 at one point that was a total piece of junk. Watched movie files on it for awhile, the first time I put a game in it, it broke.

Then I bought a used PS3 a few years ago. Played a total of maybe 2 or 3 hours of games on it. It's a movie/netflix machine now.

I do like having a Nintendo handheld with me if i travel. I guess that's the closest to a console "need" that i have.
Steam: Biceptual | Bnet: Biceptual#1627 | FC: 3179-6963-0491
Origin: Biceptual0 | Twitch: Biceptual0

User Info: clowning

clowning
2 months ago#49
There are a couple pf PS4 exclusives I'd like, but spending $$$ on a console to play a couple games seems silly to me. I might buy the PS4 in a few years if I can get it ridiculously cheap, like $50 or so, and the games are still around to be bought.
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

User Info: Somato

Somato
2 months ago#50
PS Now is a thing.......

The few exclusives you want to play will definitely be on it by then.
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived