This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
2 months ago#81
JKatarn posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...
There is no such thing as an "actual gamer". Your entire line of reasoning is gross and something I'd expect to see on a console dick measuring thread.

Yes there is, as in someone who "actually" plays games, instead of speculating on company policy/sales etc. on here like many GameFAQs posters. You know, those who claim to enjoy games, go on about length about how X piece of hardware is better for games or Y series is better than others but actually spend more time posting on here than playing the games they profess to enjoy?

And you got all that by him saying he bought a ps4 for a handful of exclusives? What platforms he owns has nothing to do with it... unless you are a peasant.

There is no correlation between time spent here and how much you enjoy games. Stop spouting f***ing stereotypical responses. It's almost like you believe console guys don't talk about hardware or even post on gfaqs.

Edit: I actually remember you from the ps3 board. We saw Greer, flash sale trolls, etc. That s*** was not better. So stop disrespecting pch every chance you get.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: PsyEd

PsyEd
2 months ago#82
I game on PC for games like PUBG and mods for GTAV and playing games at 4k like BF games. While ps4 for exclusives(GoW, TLoU etc) and CoD games...fps community is pretty big there. I had xbox that collected dust so got rid of it 4 months since launch.
i7 3770k || ASUS Titan X 12GB DDR5 SLI || Kingston Fury 32GB DDR3 || 512GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro || ASUS Sabertooth Z77 || Asus PG279Q 165Hz monitor

User Info: Critcal50

Critcal50
2 months ago#83
I eventually plan on getting a PS4 for those 2 or 3 exclusives I'd want to play, once I can get one for around $120-150. or come across a local seller for around that price. Although, there still hasnt been any exclusives that make me want to get it. Some trailers came out along the line, but when they came out, reviews took the interest I had away.
EVGA GTX 970 SC | i5-6600k | Corsair 8 x 2 DDR4 | ASUS Z170A | NZXT Phantom 410

User Info: Alex197

Alex197
2 months ago#84
I have a Switch and PS4. They both have great exclusives. Still, most of my time is spent on the PC
i7 6800k 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, ASUS Strix 1070 ROG OC Edition, 512GB M.2 SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, Corsair Graphite 780T
PSN: wolves_arsenal; Steam ID: Arsenalfc197

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
2 months ago#85
PC and Switch combo FTW
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
2 months ago#86
PC + Vita + PS4
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: ProofOfDivinity

ProofOfDivinity
2 months ago#87
With all fighting games getting good pc ports these days I don't really feel the need to play on console anymore either.

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
2 months ago#88
captsplatter_1 posted...
Ha ha ya, been about just as long for me too.

Heh, yeah, I ended up getting 30 something games during the Steam summer sale because all the stuff I've wanted to play forever was amazingly cheap now.

Just need the GPU but I'm waiting on the Vega cards to release myself. I'm interested in getting an AMD gpu due to freesync monitors being much cheaper compared to gsync. Yes yes gsync is better, but saving $200 is even more.

Interesting, I'm going to do some research, I've been out of the loop so long I have no clue, heh.

I was really fortunate that a couple of really awesome friends pooled together and got me the rig in my sig. The GPU I'm using (R9 280X 3GB) was from a friend whom upgraded, so had it as a spare he gifted to me.

It saved them some money, and has run everything I've tried it out on so far at an acceptable level for me, so I'm definitely very happy to have it.

I do want to upgrade the GPU and RAM a little later in the future when I can afford to, as it seems like this rig will benefit greatly from those.

But yeah, I'm so happy being back in PC gaming again!
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#89
rusty12000 posted...
PC and Switch combo FTW

Honestly this has to be the best combo.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter

User Info: PrincessTsuki

PrincessTsuki
2 months ago#90
PC + Nintendo is the best option.
Switch Friend Code: SW-0723-1705-3125
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How many of u not even getting current gen console at all, & just sticking..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived