This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#11
I never heard of this game and I am usually not into these games. I checked it out and I think I will give this one a try and it's free too boot so that is a plus.
Thermaltake Armor+ VH6000BWS W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
2 months ago#12
I'm late to the party on this one but damn:
"Added a Passive Skill Tree planning system."

It's about time! I'm hoping it works where you plot the course and it'll automatically work through it as you level?

Now they just need to add the ability to save hideouts to let me experiment with other ones before deciding what I like best... or even give me a MTX to have more than one hideout. And fix the z-fighting in hideouts.

User Info: GXL_Leon

GXL_Leon
2 months ago#13
The new map is so good, i waited for something like this for like.... since launch
I play Killer Instinct 3... on my pc... With a PS3 Controller.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
2 months ago#14
mucloud posted...
I never heard of this game and I am usually not into these games. I checked it out and I think I will give this one a try and it's free too boot so that is a plus.

Enjoy! If you like Diablo 2, you're gonna love it.

GXL_Leon posted...
The new map is so good, i waited for something like this for like.... since launch

Agreed, s*** is such a nice QoL improvement.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 months ago#15
GXL_Leon posted...

Yeah, I love it dude lol.

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
2 months ago#16
Servers are smooth now, so if you couldn't get it in at launch, try again.

It's their best expansion so far. Major improvements across the board, this weekend is gonna be goooood.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#17
I gimp myself to play with 2 newbie friends who want to play with me. We get halfway through act 5.

"Ok, guys I'm heading to bed. Oh, and tomorrow I'll be out all day and hitting the bar at night so I'm only gonna be on on sunday"
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
2 months ago#18
I quit and gave Ryan the stuff I had that was worth anything. I like the game, but realized I was never going to play it dedicated enough to get to the top tiers. I do kind of wish I had just decided to stick with playing the normal world and not the new leagues though.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/dragon504
http://followmy.tv/u/dragon504/time_wasted

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
2 months ago#19
Have they fixed the sludgy controls and the bad targeting? Move with the spacebar without losing one of your skill slots? Can enjoy the game and build a competent character without reading through war and peace of meta info for each class?
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: Somato

Somato
2 months ago#20
I'm trying it again but i think this time i should have some sort of build or guide to help me. Where's the best place for those?
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived