This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
4 months ago#21
I played briefly last night and kept getting these server firsts announcements and they were incredibly demoralizing. This dude DarkShard or something leveled from 62 to 70 in like an hour. That barely seems possible to me even if you were running through an endless supply of pre-nerf Untainted Paradises. Meanwhile I'd be like Ding! Level 10! ... (frowny face)

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 months ago#22
ElDudorino posted...
I played briefly last night and kept getting these server firsts announcements and they were incredibly demoralizing. This dude DarkShard or something leveled from 62 to 70 in like an hour. That barely seems possible to me even if you were running through an endless supply of pre-nerf Untainted Paradises. Meanwhile I'd be like Ding! Level 10! ... (frowny face)

Those people have the leveling system down to a f***ing 3 thousand character mathematical equation of perfection.

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 months ago#23
Could I run the game on an old 660?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 months ago#24
MrXGamer posted...
It's their best expansion so far. Major improvements across the board, this weekend is gonna be goooood.

Makes sense their biggest expansion is also their best one hahaha.

dragon504 posted...
I quit and gave Ryan the stuff I had that was worth anything. I like the game, but realized I was never going to play it dedicated enough to get to the top tiers. I do kind of wish I had just decided to stick with playing the normal world and not the new leagues though.

Yeah, and that's what Standard League is for. You can play at your own pace and still reach the top tier stuff so long as you give it enough time.

Somato posted...
I'm trying it again but i think this time i should have some sort of build or guide to help me. Where's the best place for those?

Official Forums / Reddit

refmon posted...

Probably, the game has had multiple optimization improvements over the months.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
4 months ago#25
refmon posted...

If you mean a GTX 660, you'll have no problems. If you mean an i5-660, you'll struggle with it. But it's free so check it out regardless.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 months ago#26
Tyranius2 posted...
I gimp myself to play with 2 newbie friends who want to play with me. We get halfway through act 5.

"Ok, guys I'm heading to bed. Oh, and tomorrow I'll be out all day and hitting the bar at night so I'm only gonna be on on sunday"

Wow, f*** those people. Having a life on the weekend. s***.
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
4 months ago#27
ElDudorino posted...

Someone hit level 100 last league in under 14 hours.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 months ago#28
TimePharaoh posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
I gimp myself to play with 2 newbie friends who want to play with me. We get halfway through act 5.

"Ok, guys I'm heading to bed. Oh, and tomorrow I'll be out all day and hitting the bar at night so I'm only gonna be on on sunday"

Wow, f*** those people. Having a life on the weekend. s***.

Right?

I wouldn't care if it was any other day but we were literally waiting months for this update. We had planned to go Act 1 to 10 in one go. I would even still be fine if he said "ok guys, I'm going to bed, I'll be on around the same time tomorrow". But no, he is going to be away ALL day and only come back on sunday.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 months ago#29
ElDudorino posted...
refmon posted...

If you mean a GTX 660, you'll have no problems. If you mean an i5-660, you'll struggle with it. But it's free so check it out regardless.

Nice, I'll try it. Whats a fun class? I havent played diablo 2 in a long time but I did like necro and barb
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 months ago#30
I played it on X1 with controller, which I like normally, but man I dislike the way the controller feels in that game.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath to launch in 3 hours

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived