This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Witcher 3 ruined games for me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Witcher 3 ruined games for me...

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
2 months ago#21
The game was superb...lived up to all the hype in my eyes. You can't often say that about any game.
Apathy....the epitome of evil or something.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 months ago#22
The combat was dull enough to prevent it being one of my "best of" games, and I don't understand why they can't get something as simple as character movement down quite right. Pretty damn impressive otherwise.

User Info: bubbub01

bubbub01
2 months ago#23
DiviDude posted...
The combat was dull enough to prevent it being one of my "best of" games, and I don't understand why they can't get something as simple as character movement down quite right. Pretty damn impressive otherwise.

I don't understand the critisims for the games combat when literally every other rpg has the most simple combat ever. Skyrims you just hit a guy with a block of wood and block and win. This game actually requires you to dodge and use the right potions and oils on the hardest difficulties. I do agree that quin is a bit overused, but it's still pretty good compared to most rpgs.

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 months ago#24
bubbub01 posted...
I don't understand the critisims for the games combat when literally every other rpg has the most simple combat ever.

The problem isn't that it's simple; it's that it's clunky as f***. Granted, it's much improved over the trainwreck combat of TW2, but it's still a very mediocre component of an otherwise great game -- and that makes it stick out.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
2 months ago#25
I'll rate W3 as best game of 2015. Other than that, meh...

User Info: Nostalgic

Nostalgic
2 months ago#26
If you want to make the game even better download HD Reworked Project, Super Turbo Lighting Mod or Weidzmin lighting mod, Immersive Camera mod, E3 dodge, and hundreds of other mods. Just check nexus if you care.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#27
It's a great game but it's not even the best witcher game
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: ganondorf77

ganondorf77
2 months ago#28
protools1983 posted...
The Witcher 3 is such a beautifully crafted masterpiece that all games I have tried to get into since have felt extremely underwhelming. VR is the only thing that can provide a sense of immersion at the moment. Other games just feel so devoid of character and life, I guess i'll need to finish up the expansions. I'll just be sad when it's over.

Exactly that's my feel.
Bu!

User Info: astelion

astelion
2 months ago#29
Just way too clunky for me. Dropped the game around the Bloody Baron questline and never looked back... i miss my 14 bucks :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjrQEsqcvpM
Some music goes with everything.

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
2 months ago#30
protools1983 posted...
R_Jackal posted...
protools1983 posted...
R_Jackal posted...
Just remember the large empty parts of the world and generally uninspired combat.

Uninspired combat? Sounds like you sucked at the game. Witcher 3 did a better job of populating its world than most other open world games.

Nah, game was piss easy even on Death March.

Nah, you're bad and mad.

Actually, he's right, the game is easy even at the hardest difficulty level.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Witcher 3 ruined games for me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived