This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hellblade senua is freakin awesome!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hellblade senua is freakin awesome!

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
2 months ago#51
1/10

Yah sorry I don't want to spent hours just to get trapped in a game breaking bug
I'm sick of unfinished games

Ninja Theory? Yah it's a garentee trash
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
2 months ago#52
I played it for 4 hours after that I tried to align symbols in real world sadly it's not opening any hidden paths or doors :(

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
2 months ago#53
Just played it and it makes sense to me why perma-save-file-delete is part of the game. It's too short and the whole consequence system would feel a lot less important if you could just load up from checkpoints. It makes the game very replayable and makes me conscious of my decisions.

Give it a try
"Poop"

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#54
What makes this game so good? Its overall mediocre at best. Combat is as basic as it can be, story is mediocre, and pretty much the only thing it has going for it is the graphics are pretty good looking.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: TehPwnzerer

TehPwnzerer
2 months ago#55
Silvererazor posted...
BehemothBlade posted...
Senua is hideous.

So?

I'm sorry, can someone please explain when it was just generally accepted that she's hideous? Ever since the game's announcement, I've never once stopped and considered "oh my god that thing is so repulsive that I can't bring myself to play the game without my eyes bleeding".

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
2 months ago#56
Crysiania posted...
BehemothBlade posted...
Silvererazor posted...
BehemothBlade posted...
Senua is hideous.

So?

Why would you play as something so repulsive?

Why are you so petty?

lmao rekt
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hellblade senua is freakin awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived