This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the games that you play with controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are the games that you play with controller?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#31
Borticus1 posted...
Anything I can. I've got back issues and if I can lean back in my chair I'm in a lot less pain afterward.

Get a mouse/keyboard with a longer cord, or a wireless set you can pull to the edge of your desk/place on a lapdesk, then you can lean back in comfort. I'm leaning back with keyboard and mouse at the edge of the desk as I type this.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: mirage_004

mirage_004
2 months ago#32
Everything. I'm actually a console gamer browsing the PC board.
Need a new signature here.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
2 months ago#33
Pretty much every genre that isn't point and click (board games, point and click adventures, strategy, simulations)
Do you live in the Toronto (Canada) area? I am selling a bunch of GB games, GBA games, and manuals. PM me if interested.

User Info: TheOpposite

TheOpposite
2 months ago#34
I use the controller for anything that's not first person or RTS. Mainly classic stuff. Sega Genesis games on Steam, Ys games, Legend of Heroes, Rayman, etc. all work better with a gamepad.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#35
3rd person action/adventure/tps games, arpgs like dark souls, jrpgs, emulated games, rocket league, and platformers. everything else is kb/m for me

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#36
Elite Dangerous: HOTAS
Racing/driving games: Steering wheel controller
Platformers: Xbox controller or steam controller
A few VR games that don't use motion controls: Xbox or Steam controller

If a game doesn't need a controller but is more comfortable with a controller I might still play it that way depending on the game, but often if I start with mouse and keyboard I finish it with mouse and keyboard.

For something like a Visual novel without much need for constant interaction, I may use controllers to advance the pages and select any choices, which means I can lean back and read.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: CircleOfManias

CircleOfManias
2 months ago#37
Platformers and melee-focused third person action games. I also use an arcade stick for fighting games and shmups.
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#38
depends on the game. I f***ing hate the keyboard and i hate using the mouse for extended periods of time due to injuries and surgery. I take a controller when I can
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#39
FIghters and all console style ported RPG type game
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#40
sonicteam2k1 posted...
depends on the game. I f***ing hate the keyboard and i hate using the mouse for extended periods of time due to injuries and surgery. I take a controller when I can

Does your wrist get hurt while using the mouse? Have you tried a wrist strap? Weightlifters use thou when lifting heavy to keep their wrist straight.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are the games that you play with controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived