This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the games that you play with controller?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are the games that you play with controller?

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
2 months ago#41
Street Fighter,
FIFA
Dragon Ball Xenoverse

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#42
mirage_004 posted...
Everything. I'm actually a console gamer browsing the PC board.

Get out of here you peasent. I kid. Lol.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
2 months ago#43
Controller when I can.

Only games I'll insist on using m+kb are rts type games. Xcom has gamepad support but m+kb suits the game way more.

Older fps games with no controller support I'll use m+kb with if control emulation doesn't really work, games like STALKER where it's best to use a mouse to sort your backpack. But I'll avoid those games because of how uncomfortable m+kb is to me for those games.
Obama 2008

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#44
Fade2black001 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
depends on the game. I f***ing hate the keyboard and i hate using the mouse for extended periods of time due to injuries and surgery. I take a controller when I can

Does your wrist get hurt while using the mouse? Have you tried a wrist strap? Weightlifters use thou when lifting heavy to keep their wrist straight.

it's nothing to do with my wrist. My entire arm will go numb because I've had surgery and I have steel screws in my arm, and I also had a boxers fracture in that same hand. So that combined with the screws, specifically my fingers and hand will start twitching, become more difficult to move, and even type, then it starts to go numb and that works it's way up the entire arm.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
2 months ago#45
3rd person action games mainly. Like the Witcher 3 or Tomb Raider.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 months ago#46
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
depends on the game. I f***ing hate the keyboard and i hate using the mouse for extended periods of time due to injuries and surgery. I take a controller when I can

Does your wrist get hurt while using the mouse? Have you tried a wrist strap? Weightlifters use thou when lifting heavy to keep their wrist straight.

it's nothing to do with my wrist. My entire arm will go numb because I've had surgery and I have steel screws in my arm, and I also had a boxers fracture in that same hand. So that combined with the screws, specifically my fingers and hand will start twitching, become more difficult to move, and even type, then it starts to go numb and that works it's way up the entire arm.

oh ok, just trying to be helpful
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: gideond

gideond
2 months ago#47
I guess I'm a pretty well mixed control type. I use controller for games that really seem to be designed for it and as such work better with it. Stuff like Dark Souls and fighting games would suck on a keyboard. Games like Baldurs Gate and other RPGs designed for PC just seem to work much better with KB & Mouse.

There are some odd games, such as Dead Space, that have good controller support, except for aiming. It's likely just a crap port. But on these games I use a controller in one hand for movement and the mouse in the other for aiming, plus I've got all relevant buttons on the G502 mapped to what I would normally do on the Keyboard if I was using it instead of a controller. Works well for me.
http://www.poppameth.com
http://darkling.poppameth.com

User Info: Cruzader619

Cruzader619
2 months ago#48
Dota 2
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
2 months ago#49
Fade2black001 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

oh ok, just trying to be helpful

oh I know, I wasn't trying to be rude
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are the games that you play with controller?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived