This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
4 months ago#11
Jedi454 posted...
When Path of Exile now has 10 Acts and 7 classes absolutely free.

If you bought Diablo 3 at launch you'd pay $60 + $40-60 for the expansion, with only 5 Acts of content to this date.

Can't forget that dreadful real money auction house that was in the game for over a year.

Path of Exile is just better value and a better game across the board imo.

The classes are boring as hell from what I played. That was my main issue with the game- levelling up is via passives IIRC and it made the entire experience unsatisfying. Grim Dawn is the best bang-for-buck ARPG in my opinion.

That's not to say I haven't been playing Diablo for the last few days.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: Boge

Boge
4 months ago#12
I have certainly enjoyed Diablo 3 more than Path of Exile. There's more to the enjoyment of a game than content.
Hey, how come my two cents is only worth like a half a cent?

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
4 months ago#13
Boge posted...
I have certainly enjoyed Diablo 3 more than Path of Exile. There's more to the enjoyment of a game than content.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
4 months ago#14
Kogepan posted...
I was vaguely interested in POE after seeing so many posts on this board about it (I never read any though)
On quick look....f2p.......no thanks. I dont even have enough time for games I pay for

I've put 30 hours into the game since 3.0 came out and have spent 0 on the game.

If they put bikini plate in I will spend money though lol

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 months ago#15
Judgmenl posted...
Why are you so mad?

I'm so angry, grr

Jedi454
4 months ago#16
Kogepan posted...
I was vaguely interested in POE after seeing so many posts on this board about it (I never read any though)
On quick look....f2p.......no thanks. I dont even have enough time for games I pay for

Ignorance is bliss, a game doesn't need to cost money to be good.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 months ago#17
do you actually find it funny or is it really just annoying to you? because its the second one.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
4 months ago#18
When you're feeling down about the entertainment product you decided to run with, just bash the competitor that is regarded as better by anyone not stuck in the past in their niche. Dat reassurance topic.

Jedi454
4 months ago#19
DivineWraith posted...
When you're feeling down about the entertainment product you decided to run with, just bash the competitor that is regarded as better by anyone not stuck in the past in their niche. Dat reassurance topic.

*tumbleweed rolls*

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 months ago#20
I have fun with both games. Yay for not being dumb!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived