This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
3 months ago#121
tslu posted...
um yeah, they said league content... they didnt specify harbingers.

they specify issues with the harbinger later on in the sentence...

"League content" refers to content specific to the league; otherwise it would be "campaign content" or similar. Even if you didn't know how leagues work in PoE, reading the rest of the post you linked would have clued you in. They said that the league content (harbingers) weren't challenging enough, so they are buffing harbingers. They are not buffing other content because people are not complaining that it's too easy. The complaints are specific to harbingers.

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
3 months ago#122
tslu posted...

whats your build?
I6700K - ASUS R9 390 STRIX - 16 Gigs DDR4 3200 - Z170-XP - Corsair 500R
"You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!"

User Info: tslu

tslu
3 months ago#123
ElDudorino posted...
tslu posted...

"League content" refers to content specific to the league; otherwise it would be "campaign content" or similar. Even if you didn't know how leagues work in PoE, reading the rest of the post you linked would have clued you in. They said that the league content (harbingers) weren't challenging enough, so they are buffing harbingers. They are not buffing other content because people are not complaining that it's too easy. The complaints are specific to harbingers.

u are probably the few that thinks that.. just look at the comments below. no one mentions harbinger specifically being too easy. otherwise the sentence would have been "Harbingers arent challenging enough and don't yield enough rewards" instead of the way they wrote it. the league contents include the campaign and everything else.

anyways we will see with the changes but im 99% sure im right on this. just like how u are wrong on im the only one that thinks the game is easy.

my build is tslu melee build 3.023

ZaruenKosai
3 months ago#124
tslu posted...
ElDudorino posted...
tslu posted...

u are probably the few that thinks that.. just look at the comments below. no one mentions harbinger specifically being too easy. otherwise the sentence would have been "Harbingers arent challenging enough and don't yield enough rewards" instead of the way they wrote it. the league contents include the campaign and everything else.

anyways we will see with the changes but im 99% sure im right on this. just like how u are wrong on im the only one that thinks the game is easy.

my build is tslu melee build 3.023

how about more specifics on which skills you are using?

like i said, the main game was never considered that hard... no one thats played maps \ postgame content will agree with you that the game is too easy.

as for the main game, to be honest, most people also wouldnt say its too easy... Just much easier compared to endgame\postgame content.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 months ago#125
Still waiting for that dude's build.

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
3 months ago#126
I don't think he's even played the game. "tslu melee build 3.023?" And he's gone well out of his way at this point to continue to misread that post about harbingers+harbinger orb. Obviously nothing he's posted is meant to be taken seriously.

ZaruenKosai
3 months ago#127
i know but im bored at work so im humoring the dud.

its pretty obvious hes smoking something.. just trying to figure out what.

User Info: tslu

tslu
3 months ago#128
if i show u a screenshot of my character in game what will u do? u already multiple insinuation about me in this topic due to your blind fandom of this game.

what difference does it make what build i used? i used a bunch of melee skills

focused on 2h and a couple life boost passives.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 months ago#129
tslu posted...
if i show u a screenshot of my character in game what will u do? u already multiple insinuation about me in this topic due to your blind fandom of this game.

Because you're claiming that the game is too easy and you made a character that ran one active skill to clear all 10 acts.

ZaruenKosai
3 months ago#130
tslu posted...

as long as you show a screenshot of the right stuff and not just random stuff irrelevant to your build.

So you had like 5 or 6 different melee action skills?

Like Heavy Strike + Sunder + Leap Slam + Dominating Blow.

(The above is just an example.)

the difference is that some builds are far more powerful than others.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Funny how Blizzard charged $14.99 USD for the Necromancer class...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived