This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If valve developed a new game, which would you most like to see?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If valve developed a new game, which would you most like to see?

User Info: Skyrazer

Skyrazer
4 months ago#31
I voted TF3 even though HL3 is probably the game that most needs to happen.

I just have no interest in playing singe player games anymore (and haven't for awhile) and if a HL3 did come out, I'd probably just watch a youtube playthrough of it to see how the story ends....
Life - A sexually transmitted disease that always results in death.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 months ago#32
HL3
I am not economically viable.

User Info: Jar_Jar

Jar_Jar
4 months ago#33
Left 4 Dead 3 would provide the most hours of entertainment. Weren't the L4D games not made by Valve, though, and were instead made by Turtle Rock, whose other game besides L4D was the underwhelming Evolve?

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
4 months ago#34
Portal 3. It's one hell of a puzzle series that needs to see more life.

HL3 would just be another Duke Nukem Forever because hype for it will astronomically outweigh any plausible expectations.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#35
Ultimate_Noob posted...
Portal 3. It's one hell of a puzzle series that needs to see more life.

HL3 would just be another Duke Nukem Forever because hype for it will astronomically outweigh any plausible expectations.

Should be fine if its just episode 3 sold at like $20.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 months ago#36
Portal is my personal favorite Valve ip so more of it would be good. I wouldn't mind a spinoff that's also set in the Aperture labs but focuses on different types of puzzles.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 months ago#37
a new ip

User Info: Somato

Somato
3 months ago#38
Portal 3
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 months ago#39
They should make HL3 but basically make it Portal with Gordon Freeman doing puzzles with the gravity gun instead...then halfway through you switch to Chell and she has to do portal gun puzzles until she meets up with Gordon Freeman... then they have sex, THE END.

It's a guaranteed hit I tell ya.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 months ago#40
I literally would prefer L4D3 over HL3.

HL3 would never live up to the hype. I'd rather not taint the series. Same reason I don't want a Baldur's Gate 3 and if god exists, there will never be one.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If valve developed a new game, which would you most like to see?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived