This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

User Info: Knight_Solaire

Knight_Solaire
4 months ago#1
Not their fault that PCs simply can't run Sonic games as well as consoles can.
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
4 months ago#2
BS illogical excuse that's why

also congrats pasent
sega loves you more then PC gamers
they truly earned my refund

id probably play it for free someday
and use my refunded money on something else
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 months ago#3
I would like to know the reason. If it's to add DRM, well that's more proof that pirates are worthless scumbags.

gtomanga
4 months ago#4
slyman19 posted...
I would like to know the reason. If it's to add DRM, well that's more proof that pirates are worthless scumbags.

screwing paying costumers by selling them a gimped virus filled ver
wail the pirates crack this thing for fun & Challenges and then scatter the virus free ver around as trophy/profs of there win

id say those out of touch devs are the true money hungry scumbags that uses blind fear as an excuse to screw up there customers.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

slyman19
4 months ago#5
gtomanga posted...
slyman19 posted...

wail the pirates crack this thing for fun & Challenges and then scatter the virus free ver around as trophy/profs of there win

id say those out of touch devs are the true money hungry scumbags that uses fear as an excuse to screw up there customers.

If someone pirates a $20 game, they're pure garbage. They don't deserve to play video games.

gtomanga
4 months ago#6
slyman19 posted...
gtomanga posted...
slyman19 posted...

id say those out of touch devs are the true money hungry scumbags that uses fear as an excuse to screw up there customers.

If someone pirates a $20 game, they're pure garbage. They don't deserve to play video games.

your opinion ver of justice differs from other ppls opinions of justice

logically you should never take a piss on the hand that's feed you
or else those same hands will stops feeding you and then would find a way to piss back at you out of sheer anger=mixed reactions=giving them more reason to join the piracy squad as a form of >>>>blind justice<<<<<

slyman19
4 months ago#7
gtomanga posted...
slyman19 posted...
gtomanga posted...
slyman19 posted...

your opinion ver of justice differs from other ppls opinions of justice

logically you should never take a piss on the hand that's feed you
or else those same hand will find a way to piss back at you=mixed reactions=giving them more piracy as a form of >>>>blind justice<<<<<

Piracy is a way for dumbasses to prove they are dumbasses.

There is no justice to it. There is no justice in stealing.

gtomanga
4 months ago#8
^person buy the game
person who bought the game post said game for others to download
for free

i don't think it matters ether way
piracy will exist weather we like it or not
the only way to kill piracy is to come up with something better then it

slyman19
4 months ago#9
gtomanga posted...
^person buy the game
person who bought the game post the game for others to download

i don't think it matters ether way
piracy will exist weather we like it or not
the only way to kill piracy is to come up with something better then it

Everything is better than piracy as I prefer not to be a garbage human being that doesn't deserve to play video games. Game are a luxury, not a right. Piracy is not defendable.

User Info: SSHeadzUp

SSHeadzUp
4 months ago#10
lol I'll do what I want
3DS FC: 2036-9293-3057
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived