This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

User Info: Knight_Solaire

Knight_Solaire
4 months ago#21
They obviously found an issue that was beyond a small glitch. I can't believe a two week delay to fix an issue is cause for so many toys being thrown from prams!

You've waited over twenty years for a good Sonic game what's two weeks??
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
4 months ago#22
Wow this weak bait really pulled!
AdhesiveWombat is the greatest chiptune electro artist ever.

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
4 months ago#23
Another "why do ppl" s***post

User Info: battteryzord

battteryzord
4 months ago#24
Believe what you want brats, not every user that doesn't agree with the "mature" majority embraces the spirit of 4chan, poll of the day, CE or the politics board.

All I want is the damn game this tuesday on steam not near the end of the month. I wanted to discover all those fun spoilers alongside other sonic fans before I watch LPs or reviews. Instead thanks to this development I watched that stream by that mark guy...f***ing hell what taxman/stealth did is goddamn awesome...yes its very much my fault I can't wait another 2 weeks. All I can do now is watch the platformania stream for sonic mania tomorrow.

Knight_Solaire posted...
You've waited over twenty years for a good Sonic game what's two weeks??

Not "twenty years". Since they screwed up sonic 4 and classic sonic in generations.
I don't care if its offensive I don't want to put my D in a V that used to be a D.

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
4 months ago#25
I'm not mad because I'm an adult whose well being doesn't revolve around when a game comes out.
Retrowire posted...
Wow this weak bait really pulled!
Zapp Brannigan: What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Switch Day One Purchased!!!

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 months ago#26
people are just babies that's all. It's useless trying to reason with children.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: Horus_Leftfield

Horus_Leftfield
4 months ago#27
Meh

User Info: Zazabar

Zazabar
4 months ago#28
I wouldn't mind so much if they had announced this delay much earlier on. With four days until release, they tell us they need two more weeks for whatever optimization or bs they said.

If they needed an additional two weeks of work to do, why wasn't this announced sooner? Did they really think they could perform two weeks of work in four days?

With all that said, I'm no video game developer, so I don't know how these things work. I'm mainly just irritated the console versions all come out tomorrow and I've been trying really hard to not lookup gameplay footage of the game to remain surprised. Now I get to wait a whole two weeks while most youtubers I follow playing the game (it was pretty hard with BotW) and I'll be seeing plenty of topics about it on the main board tempting me even further. That's the worst part of it, but I'll live. I may just refund it on Steam and buy it on my Xbone.
http://raptr.com/Zazabar/games http://steamcommunity.com/id/killer2001
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 months ago#29
Zazabar posted...
I wouldn't mind so much if they had announced this delay much earlier on. With four days until release, they tell us they need two more weeks for whatever optimization or bs they said.

If they needed an additional two weeks of work to do, why wasn't this announced sooner? Did they really think they could perform two weeks of work in four days?

With all that said, I'm no video game developer, so I don't know how these things work. I'm mainly just irritated the console versions all come out tomorrow and I've been trying really hard to not lookup gameplay footage of the game to remain surprised. Now I get to wait a whole two weeks while most youtubers I follow playing the game (it was pretty hard with BotW) and I'll be seeing plenty of topics about it on the main board tempting me even further. That's the worst part of it, but I'll live. I may just refund it on Steam and buy it on my Xbone.

well why in the world are you complaining..............
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: TheWorstPoster

TheWorstPoster
3 months ago#30
Knight_Solaire posted...
Not their fault that PCs simply can't run Sonic games as well as consoles can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdb3DQuHONk
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why are people mad about the devs delaying Sonic Mania?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived