This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leaked RX Vega 64 review

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Leaked RX Vega 64 review

User Info: Fony

Fony
2 months ago#1
Got taken down but not gbefore it was captured

https://videocardz.com/71984/first-review-of-radeon-rx-vega-64-air-and-liquid-is-here

Radeon 2900XT returns, lmao. Don't mark me for trolling this time guys.
It's not the end of the world, but we can see it from here.

User Info: Fate8

Fate8
2 months ago#2
Most people have been saying it performs about 1080 levels and this confirms it if true.
Thats because you touch yourself at night.

User Info: Cpt_Communism

Cpt_Communism
2 months ago#3
Better than a 1080 and if Vega FE is any indication, they should also have compute performance rivaling the Quatro P6000 and should be a monster in non-gaming tasks. With the same MSRP as the GTX 1080, it seems like a much better buy.
You're not obligated to attend every argument.
The ability to walk away from something stupid is a huge boost to daily life.

Fony
2 months ago#4
https://videocardz.com/71915/amd-radeon-rx-vega-64-vega-56-review-roundup

Links will appear here for every review

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
2 months ago#5
Disappointing but at least it's competetive. The whole HD 2000 series was just being smacked by the Geforce 8 series and AMD didn't catch up until the HD 4000 series.
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

Fony
2 months ago#6
godplaysSNES posted...
Disappointing but at least it's competetive. The whole HD 2000 series was just being smacked by the Geforce 8 series and AMD didn't catch up until the HD 4000 series.

Competitive? Vega 56 is competing, Vega 64 is flagship...getting beat by NVIDIA's flagship by miles and miles...Fury X was on par with 980Ti before overclocking and did not come out a year later(it came out before actually). Vega 64 is on par with the GTX 1080 for a few dollars less and many watts more than the 1080Ti.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#7
Yeah, you compare performance in price bracket, not "flagship" status. Well assuming you haven't been smacked in the head a few too many times.
Reality is so flexible these days, its hard to tell whos disconnected from it and who isnt. You might even say its a pointless distinction.

User Info: premature tyrant

premature tyrant
2 months ago#8
love how all these peasants that will never own 1080 Ti are so disappointed
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pandaforest/saved/
- BEST possible gaming PC builds for the $$$ -

Fony
2 months ago#9
Orestes417 posted...
Yeah, you compare performance in price bracket, not "flagship" status. Well assuming you haven't been smacked in the head a few too many times.

Vega 64 is in the 1080Ti's price bracket. It's $700....the "launch day MSRP" is $100 lower but every Vega 64 will list at $699 starting tomorrow....most of you who aren't teenagers know who i am here, know that more often than not i support and buy AMD and i have more money than alot of you. I simply call it as i see it all the time, so people on either side or both sides will get butthurt but that's life. Vega sucks, and is very late. Maybe AMD could unf*** the situation, but right now it's a dud.

User Info: premature tyrant

premature tyrant
2 months ago#10
my vega gets a solid triple digit frame rate in all my games
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/pandaforest/saved/
- BEST possible gaming PC builds for the $$$ -
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Leaked RX Vega 64 review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived