This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chances of Blizzard joining Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Chances of Blizzard joining Steam?

User Info: Laocedric16

Laocedric16
2 months ago#61
ClunkerSlim posted...
Zero.
http://i.imgur.com/G5cHOPX.jpg

User Info: gpo1zephyranthes

gpo1zephyranthes
2 months ago#62
Close to none.

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
2 months ago#63
Really? You refuse to play games that are not on Steam? You are missing out on a lot!
3DS|PC|PS3|VITA|PS4
i5 3570k|MSI GTX 970|8GB|W10 Pro

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#64
JKatarn posted...
If people would just tag obvious troll topics

For the most part, I try to avoid the really bad topics. I usually only check it out after I see it's still going days later (to see what sidetracked argument kept it alive). Tagging trolls only really helps when they come back. A lot of them will just ditch the alt and make a new one.

JKatarn posted...
mods actually moderated

I think that this website is a "sinking ship" and the mods are waiting for the rats to jump off first rather than try to get rid of them because hey... the ship is going to sink anyway so why expend effort? Maybe if Gamefaqs sinks low enough they can try to bring it back with a facelift and pretend it's all shiny and new?
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#65
The problem with the moderation on this site is the f***ing moronic queue system. Instead of actually reading topics in context they scan what's marked and call it a day.
Reality is so flexible these days, its hard to tell whos disconnected from it and who isnt. You might even say its a pointless distinction.

User Info: Jar_Jar

Jar_Jar
2 months ago#66
This isn't a troll topic. I am not a troll :(

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
2 months ago#67
Jar_Jar posted...
I might play Blizzard games if they were on Steam. . .Overwatch I'm looking at you. But alas, they are not on Steam, so they remain unplayed by me. I like playing games on Steam only because it records my hours played. I like looking at the hours that I've spent playing my various games. To play a game and not have its hours recorded is like not playing it at all, in my opinion.

Don't worry, you're not missing much. Blizzard hasn't released a quality title since around 2008.
I have a signature. Apparently this is important, but I still don't have my secret cool kid decoder ring yet.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Chances of Blizzard joining Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived