This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so want to build a 4k rig for my son

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. so want to build a 4k rig for my son

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#31
we can only hope your son grows up to realize his situation and calls child protection services on himself at a young age.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: oblique365

oblique365
2 months ago#32
Poverty sticken fool couldnt even afford to shower him in all 100s.. A lot of 20s there.
i5 4590, Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A mobo, 8gb ram, samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd, Wd blue 1tb Hdd, Evga 500w psu, Corsair carbide spec01 case, Msi gtx 1060 6gb

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
2 months ago#33
Sad when jesters can never get over jealousy
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

User Info: Blarghinston

Blarghinston
2 months ago#34
Rud3Bwoy posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
That money better go into the kids college fund instead.

my son don't need a college fund or a saving he's set for life

just teach him how to crack and sell pirated software, no schooling required.

wasn't aware you could get pregnant from gay sex in prison, but hey.
Titan X Pascal WC 2067mhz | 5820K 4.6ghz | 64GB DDR4 | 950 Pro 512GB | Samsung 4K

Rud3Bwoy
2 months ago#35
Maybe the worst and over jealous post above me
Glorious 4K Master Race

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#36
oblique365 posted...
Poverty sticken fool couldnt even afford to shower him in all 100s.. A lot of 20s there.

I only use 100 dollar bills to light my fireplace. I also put out the fire with chuck norris tears, ya its very rare to get a hand on those, he never cries.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
2 months ago#37
Rud3Bwoy posted...
protools1983 posted...
In all seriousness congrats on your healthy baby boy @Rud3Bwoy

Keeping the Master Race alive through the generations.

lol thanks not as bad as people made it out to be about no sleep,he sleeps and eats and poops.

Yeah dude, it's pretty easy to be honest. I'ts more or less a test of time management and logistics, not really hard work unless they have special needs or something. He's your first, right? Babies sleep like 14-16 hours a day so it's not that bad for the dad, especially since the mom has to wake up all the time for breast feeding. Just take care of your girl and support her and everyone will be happy.

Now adding a second child not long after the first is when things start to get hairy...

I remember that I was the one working a more physically demanding job so my Wife was careful not to wake me up unless it was an emergency.

Rud3Bwoy
2 months ago#38
kelemvor posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
protools1983 posted...

lol thanks not as bad as people made it out to be about no sleep,he sleeps and eats and poops.

Yeah dude, it's pretty easy to be honest. I'ts more or less a test of time management and logistics, not really hard work unless they have special needs or something. He's your first, right? Babies sleep like 14-16 hours a day so it's not that bad for the dad, especially since the mom has to wake up all the time for breast feeding. Just take care of your girl and support her and everyone will be happy.

Now adding a second child not long after the first is when things start to get hairy...

I remember that I was the one working a more physically demanding job so my Wife was careful not to wake me up unless it was an emergency.

yeah first maybe second 3-4 years from now but no rush i wanted a boy and got that on the first try lol
Glorious 4K Master Race

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
2 months ago#39
Rud3Bwoy posted...
protools1983 posted...

bookmark this post, come back to it in about 6 months.

Rud3Bwoy
2 months ago#40
DXMG posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
protools1983 posted...

bookmark this post, come back to it in about 6 months.

lol got ya
Glorious 4K Master Race
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. so want to build a 4k rig for my son

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived