This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Want a loot based shooter game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Want a loot based shooter game.

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
2 months ago#1
Since division 1.7 patch is probably going to kill the game, I am looking for a loot based shooter game.

I have all the diablo's, borderlands, vampire masquerade, bioshock's, titan quest, torchlight's, and am getting bored with them.

I remember having a lot of fun with hellgate London, and haven't really seen a lot of games like it.

Is their an mmo or some obscure game out their that has elements like the games mentioned above? I dont need it to have tons of replay value, or 100's of hours of gameplay. As long as its fun, and a loot based shooter.

Destiny 1, and warframe just didn't do it for me, and beta of destiny 2 has me a bit reserved.
Any problems with me buying digital, then by all means send me Physical copies of the games you do not want me to own digitally

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
2 months ago#2
Whats goin on with 1.7? I gave up on 1.5....

Anyway, Borderlands, Destiny and Warframe are the best ones IMO. Since you arent feeling those..... I dunno, just wanted to see how they are screwing up the Division this time.

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
2 months ago#3
Fallout 4
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
2 months ago#4
Have you tried Killing floor 1/2? Its more focused on the shooting part but Kf2 has tons of cosmetic loot
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
2 months ago#5
Division is making everything PvP balanced, and killing pve. Nerfing the d3 so that players deal more DMG to the shield, and reducing its overall health by 30%. Shotgun, SVD, Strikers nerf. Basically alpha bridge is only thing unchanged(they are really proud of this set). Deadeye is getting toned down to 60% instead of the 100% crit chance. Classified are being released slowly, and only three at 1.7 launch. They are releasing them based on usefulness. Deadeye first, then maybe reclaimers, ect. The good stuff might hit in 2018.

I love all the games I mentioned, I just beat them to death. And need something new.

I was just about to edit to add fallout series. As 3-4 are my least favorite games I have ever played, I forgot I sold them a while back.

KF I will check out, thanks.
Any problems with me buying digital, then by all means send me Physical copies of the games you do not want me to own digitally

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
2 months ago#6
Shadow Warrior 2
Obama 2008

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 months ago#7
counterstrike go :L
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
2 months ago#8
Defiance

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
2 months ago#9
Definitely Warframe.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: neo6000

neo6000
2 months ago#10
sfcalimari posted...
Shadow Warrior 2

+1 for Shadow Warrior 2
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Want a loot based shooter game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived