This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone have HBO through Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone have HBO through Amazon

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
3 months ago#21
SinisterSlay posted...

Wtf is a fire tv? You can't just Chromecast?

I don't know the process for anything other than amazon's fire tv. Just an android box that you can hook up to your tv.

You have to use an android/apple phone or tablet (or firetv or some other device that has android, I have no idea) to sign up for hbonow afaik. I wanted to go through amazon and there's only a couple of ways to do that, signing up on your computer (if you want to pay through amazon) is not one of them. It's stupid, I have no idea why it is the way it is.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 months ago#22
AnatomyHorror posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

Wtf is a fire tv? You can't just Chromecast?

I don't know the process for anything other than amazon's fire tv. Just an android box that you can hook up to your tv.

You have to use an android/apple phone or tablet (or firetv or some other device that has android, I have no idea) to sign up for hbonow afaik. I wanted to go through amazon and there's only a couple of ways to do that, signing up on your computer (if you want to pay through amazon) is not one of them. It's stupid, I have no idea why it is the way it is.

OK so sailing is easier again. That's a shame. Was gonna recommend this to my folks. They use their Chromecast constantly but the Netflix drought is becoming a problem.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone have HBO through Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived