This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
2 months ago#11
Heisenberg312 posted...
The only people who hate Denuvo are theives that want to steal a game but can't because cracking Denuvo is hard work and most theives are incredibly lazy and don't have the technical knowhow to do so.
I hope all games use Denuvo in the near future and becomes impossible to crack.
That being said, I'm still working through my backlog and I will probably never get to that game. I still have 4 or five games from the steam summer sale to get started on.

...Jesus :/

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#12
ATARIJAWA posted...
Runs fine for me.

Just like TB said, this game runs good for lots of people, but quite a few people are having issues. This is the worst kind of bad port: since it runs great for some, it gets harder to detect WHAT is wrong with it.

Saints Row 2 ran almost perfectly to me on my older PC, so I never understood why people consider it a bad port. Then I got my new PC< and the game ran like ass. ¬¬
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#13
daniel79 posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...
The only people who hate Denuvo are theives that want to steal a game but can't because cracking Denuvo is hard work and most theives are incredibly lazy and don't have the technical knowhow to do so.
That being said, I'm still working through my backlog and I will probably never get to that game. I still have 4 or five games from the steam summer sale to get started on.

Weird knowing that people like him exists, huh?

But anyway, I recommend that you do like me. When someone says something stupid like:
Heisenberg312 posted...
The only people who hate Denuvo are thieves..

Just ignore him. Close-minded people like him can't post anything intelligent anyway.

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
2 months ago#14
Heisenberg312 posted...

You do know that Pirates don't crack the g ame themselves right?
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
2 months ago#15
I loved Red Faction Guerilla and liked SR2 and 3 well enough, but SRIV was just a joke game, the writing was funny but it just was not that much fun. I dunno if I'd like this.
Obama 2008

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#16
sfcalimari posted...
I loved Red Faction Guerilla and liked SR2 and 3 well enough, but SRIV was just a joke game, the writing was funny but it just was not that much fun. I dunno if I'd like this.

I found SRIV story to be really good surprisingly, even more than SR3's story.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
2 months ago#17
MarceloSampaio posted...
daniel79 posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...

But anyway, I recommend that you do like me. When someone says something stupid like:
Heisenberg312 posted...

Just ignore him. Close-minded people like him can't post anything intelligent anyway.

Denuvo hasn't effected me any any single way yet, how has it effected you?

The only way your average gamer even knows a game has denuvo is to read it in the description, they wouldn't notice just from playing the game.

I am not pro denuvo or anything, but companies will always try to find a way to tackle piracy and as far as this drm goes it could be a lot worse. If denuvo doesn't work it very well could be replaced by something that really does make the consumer experience worse.

Anyway this game looks like it turned out meh, crappy pc port or not, not worth buying.
(message deleted)

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#19
Crysiania posted...
Denuvo hasn't effected me any any single way yet, how has it effected you?

Me? In no way whatsoever YET. In fact, I'm one of the gamers who does not avoid a game just because it has Denuvo.

That said, it's not like I'm in favor of Denuvo's existence. Luckily, I never had problems with it. You didn't either. Great. But lots of people did. It has BEEN PROVEN (by the Rime debacle) that Denuvo DOES affect performance somewhat, specially when it's badly implemented, and even though you and me have never been affected, others did.

The reason why I said that Heisenberg312 should be ignored is because he showed a very immature and close-minded behavior, claiming that only pirates are against Denuvo. That's lame and COMPLETELY untrue (and even a bit ridiculous, considering pirates are the ones why do NOT need to deal with Denuvo!). I'm don't mind Denuvo all that much, yet I could list quite a few reasons as to why Denuvo is not a good thing to consumers.

(BTW, it's affected, not effected. Not trying to sound like a grammar nazi, but I used to confuse them too in the past.)

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#20
IMarceloSampaio posted...
daniel79 posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...

Heisenberg312 posted...

Umm...what does stealing video games have to do with being open minded? I'm pretty sure being open minded has nothing to do with stealing video games. Like at all. not even close. You are more likely to be open minded by walking outside and talking to people then stealing a video game you don't need in the first place.
Now, say my name.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived