This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 months ago#21
Worst thing denuvo has done so far is make gaming forums worse, because people are absolutely obsessed by it :(

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#22
Crysiania posted...
Worst thing denuvo has done so far is make gaming forums worse, because people are absolutely obsessed by it :(

You're right.
Ok, Gamefaq <3 anti-piracy software.
Ok it's settled. Moving on.
Now, say my name.

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
3 months ago#23
MarceloSampaio posted...
It has BEEN PROVEN (by the Rime debacle) that Denuvo DOES affect performance somewhat, specially when it's badly implemented, and even though you and me have never been affected, others did.

which is why i mentioned it
considering SR 3,4 and gat out of hell were all completely fine on PC and as stated they hired the guy that fixed SR 2 on PC so that could be the source of problems
[?]
"He must've been a very important chimp."

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 months ago#24
MarceloSampaio posted...
(BTW, it's affected, not effected. Not trying to sound like a grammar nazi, but I used to confuse them too in the past.)

this confuses me until this day.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
3 months ago#25
captsplatter_1 posted...
sfcalimari posted...
I loved Red Faction Guerilla and liked SR2 and 3 well enough, but SRIV was just a joke game, the writing was funny but it just was not that much fun. I dunno if I'd like this.

I found SRIV story to be really good surprisingly, even more than SR3's story.

I found the writing in SRIV to be really funny but the gameplay just felt pointless and trashy and thrown together.
Obama 2008

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
3 months ago#26
My second hour of gameplay was not so smooth. Slight lag or slowdown whenever I play now. Still playable, but it's like the frame rate dropped to 15-20. Might have to turn settings down :(
It's not about the hardware in your hands, it's the software in your hearts.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
3 months ago#27
@Heisenberg312
I'll give you one more post to show you're smarter than I think you are before you go on my ignore list.

Here's some help: we're not talking about piracy.

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
3 months ago#28
Heisenberg312 posted...
Umm...what does stealing video games have to do with being open minded? I'm pretty sure being open minded has nothing to do with stealing video games. Like at all. not even close. You are more likely to be open minded by walking outside and talking to people then stealing a video game you don't need in the first place.

Damn dude. Way to prove yourself a fool with this one.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#29
Lienhart posted...
@Heisenberg312
I'll give you one more post to show you're smarter than I think you are before you go on my ignore list.

Here's some help: we're not talking about piracy.

:/
Ohkay.
shmirlywhirl posted...

Damn dude. Way to prove yourself a fool with this one.

Most PC gamers agree that piracy will end pc gaming in the future. I know alot of pirates don't have the mental capacity to look beyond their own greed but this is how it works.
Games cost money.
Companies need money to make games.
Buy games = more games.
It's not very hard. The trouble is that pirates don't think that far ahead. They think:
I want gaem. I want it now. I want it free tho.
That's it. They don't see the consequences of their behavior. And because of that, AAA companies either avoid pc gaming like a plague or forced to use anti-piracy software.
If you don't like Denuvo, then don't steal games. It's that simple. But because a few numbskulls steal games we end up with programs like Denuvo in the first place. Denuvo exists because of pirates. They did this to us all.
Now, say my name.

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#30
The only reason I'm going against pirates is because at every other website, they are jearred at and dismantled in front of the rest of the pc master race. This is probably the only sanctuary left for pc pirates, and I want to take a crack at them before they go and brick their pc with a piece of gaming garbage. Like stealing a copy of Nier that just causes the pc to be a tool in a future DDOS attack and then becomes bricked. Worth nothing more than a 1,000 dollar paper weight.
Now, say my name.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived