This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
2 months ago#31
shmirlywhirl posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...
Umm...what does stealing video games have to do with being open minded? I'm pretty sure being open minded has nothing to do with stealing video games. Like at all. not even close. You are more likely to be open minded by walking outside and talking to people then stealing a video game you don't need in the first place.

Damn dude. Way to prove yourself a fool with this one.

His tiny brain can't grasp the fact that being against Denuvo doesn't necessarily mean you are in favor of piracy.

There's PLENTY of reasons to be against Denuvo, specially when you consider that pirates don't have to deal with Denuvo, while paying costumers do. This is very simple, yet he is still unable to understand it.

Just ignore the dude and move on.
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 months ago#32
Drm exists to prevent used game sales. Not piracy.
That's why they don't call denuvo a drm, instead they call it anti tamper. The purpose of denuvo essentially, is to prevent mods, and force planned obsolescence
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#33
SinisterSlay posted...
Drm exists to prevent used game sales. Not piracy.
That's why they don't call denuvo a drm, instead they call it anti tamper. The purpose of denuvo essentially, is to prevent mods, and force planned obsolescence

That funny. I went on their web site and guess what it said?
"Denuvo is the global #1 Application Protection and Anti-Piracy Technology Platform with 350+ million software licenses issued and revalidated."
Ok, so you're wrong.
MarceloSampaio posted...
There's PLENTY of reasons to be against Denuvo, all of them made up.

Fixed that for you.
Now, say my name.

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
2 months ago#34
Heisenberg312 posted...

Most PC gamers agree that piracy will end pc gaming in the future.

Source on this?
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachTrump

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#35
Lonestar2000 posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...

Most PC gamers agree that piracy will end pc gaming in the future.

Source on this?

Really? So you think stealing products from a company won't end the company?
Ugh. Ok. Let's break this down.
-Games cost money to make.
Ok? With me so far? Games don't grow from a game tree. They cost millions to make, and have hundreds of people working on them for years.
Ok. So, when games cost money to make, where does that money come from?
-Consumers buy games.
Not pirates. They don't buy games.
-pirates steal game. That means 0$ are made by the company that makes them.
-0$ money made = company making 0$.
Ugghh...
-Game developers don't work for free.
Do you understand that?? Developers go to school, have homes and families to take care of. They don't live with their mom.
Also,
-pirates are stupid.
Pc gamers are very smart folks. We understand a great deal about the world. But, pc pirates are stupid, selfish and entitled lot that don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. What is even worse is they fail to see the consequences to their behavior. All they think is, "I want free game" and that's it.
Now, say my name.

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
2 months ago#36
Heisenberg312 posted...
I still have 4 or five games

Triggered.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. crappy PC port news: agents of mayhem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived