This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destiny 2 System Requirements Unveiled. You will not need a powerfull PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny 2 System Requirements Unveiled. You will not need a powerfull PC

User Info: WalkingPlague

WalkingPlague
2 months ago#11
A XX60 should be fine for low-medium settings @ 1080p. Anything higher, I would assume a XX70 and above is needed with atleast 2GB VRAM to be on the safe side.
Rig: R5 1600X @ 3.9Ghz | MSI B350M Bazooka | EVGA GTX 1080 | 16GB 3200mhz DDR4
Headset: Philips SHP9500 + V-MODA BoomPro

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#12
this is false, everybody knows only a $4000 pc can run current games in 1080p/30fps
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: MannerHatchery

MannerHatchery
2 months ago#13
Intel i5-2400, AMD Ryzen R5 1600X

hehehehehe

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
2 months ago#14
GoIrish80 posted...
Without showing what resolution/settings/frame rate the game is running at on a PC with those specs, it's useless. It's not like "Minimum" and "Recommended" mean the same for every single person with a Gaming PC. It's too vague.

It's not even like minimum/recommended hardware listings are 100% accurate within whatever context the unknown person was listing them under either. Fallout 4's minimum requirements for GPUs are just a joke between the significant power disparity between the AMD and nVidia cards listed and no notation that the reason those cards were picked was the VRAM and not the power of the GPUs.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
2 months ago#15
Thanks

User Info: blly155

blly155
2 months ago#16
whoa slow down there slowpoke. we've know the specs for a while now ;)

my PC will handle it no problem if they are recommending a 970/1060 lol.

WalkingPlague posted...
A XX60 should be fine for low-medium settings @ 1080p. Anything higher, I would assume a XX70 and above is needed with atleast 2GB VRAM to be on the safe side.

can't tell if you're serious....

a 7700K/1080 ti can run this game at 2160p 60fps with everything maxed out.

so my guess is:

1080 - 2160p 60fps medium/high settings
1070 - 1440p 60fps ultra
1060 - 1080p 60fps ultra
970 - 1080p 60fps medium/high
PS4 (Slim), PC (i7-6700K, 16GB, GTX 1070).

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
2 months ago#17
Who cares? Destiny is awful, and so are Bungie's practices involving removing content from the first game to force people to move on.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: blly155

blly155
2 months ago#18
Rosencroitz posted...
Who cares? Destiny is awful, and so are Bungie's practices involving removing content from the first game to force people to move on.

go away.
PS4 (Slim), PC (i7-6700K, 16GB, GTX 1070).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Destiny 2 System Requirements Unveiled. You will not need a powerfull PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived