This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Final Fantasy game should I play first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which Final Fantasy game should I play first?

User Info: lightningbugx

lightningbugx
4 months ago#21
bikeblaster posted...

I just watched a video of FFVII, and none of the dialogue is voice acted. It's 2017, and that'll just take away my immersion and drive me nuts.

The human mind has this lovely ability to fill in the blanks. Immersion is more about getting into the story. Your mind will clean up the graphics. Otherwise, have a very special day.
Ryzen 1800X, 16GB 3600 MHz CAS15 DDR4, 2x Radeon R9 390X, GA-AX370-Gaming K7
x86 is holding back PCs.

User Info: oblique365

oblique365
4 months ago#22
You should play something else.
i5 4590, Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A mobo, 8gb ram, samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd, Wd blue 1tb Hdd, Evga 500w psu, Corsair carbide spec01 case, Msi gtx 1060 6gb

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 months ago#23
bikeblaster posted...
With these conditions:

- must be PS2 era and after graphics
- good story

Why do you make an obvious troll thread? Everyone knows the final fantasy games after X are f***ing garbage.

If you're experience of Final Fantasy is the drivel that Square Enix has churned out since Sakaguchi leaving the company you will have a very bad view of the series.

Final Fantasy V is the best Final Fantasy game, but it's probably too old for you to comprehend.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://hwbot.org/user/secretdragoon/
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 months ago#24
X HD is a good start, you don't need to play X2 but since you might buy the collection on steam l guess you could try it.

FF Type-0 is pretty cool too, it's more action oriented and the story is more military but there is plenty of fantasy.

And XIV if you like MMOs, but since you don't want to spend that much time l guess this isn't your best option.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which Final Fantasy game should I play first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived