This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any good multiplayer games i can play with a controller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good multiplayer games i can play with a controller

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 months ago#1
Generally with PC games your at a disadvantage using a controller but games like brawlhalla where playing a controller isnactually better any other good online games i can use with a controller
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: drivenby

drivenby
4 months ago#2
Racing games? Forza?

Phantom Dust.

Fighting games (most people are better with controller). Tekken 7 is fantastic.
Posted with GameRaven 3.2.1

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 months ago#3
All of them. It's called matchmaking. Your mmr does not care what input method you use, games will attempt to match you with people playing at your skill level.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: nativeboi85

nativeboi85
4 months ago#4
pothocket posted...
All of them. It's called matchmaking. Your mmr does not care what input method you use, games will attempt to match you with people playing at your skill level.

One doesnt FPS with a controller against PC players
gofundme.com/rqsbj8 lets raise that fleek for the ultimate boss video

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
4 months ago#5
nativeboi85 posted...
Generally with PC games your at a disadvantage using a controller

wrong
http://i.imgur.com/GIugA1n.gifv

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 months ago#6
nativeboi85 posted...
pothocket posted...

Do you not understand what mmr is?
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 months ago#7
nativeboi85 posted...
pothocket posted...

He is talking about games that use a skilled based system to match you with players of equal skill. So if you are using a controller for an FPS game you will be matched with players of equal skill regardless of the other players using a M&KB or controller. If you can hold your own with a controller against M&KB players you will stay at that skill level, or slowly rise if you are winning consistently.

With that in mind I still wouldn't recommend it.

Also, not all match making games use MMR, I don't believe CoD does.

I think you can play Diablo 3 with a controller and still perform decently, but I've never tried it.
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 months ago#8
nativeboi85 posted...
pothocket posted...

I play Titanfall 2 with a controller online and do better than I do with kb/m. Im not great but I do very bad with kb/m in that game. I do pretty good in Quake with kb/m tho and would not recommend that with a controller at all.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
4 months ago#9
Elder Scrolls Online.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#10
Hagan posted...
nativeboi85 posted...
pothocket posted...

He is talking about games that use a skilled based system to match you with players of equal skill. So if you are using a controller for an FPS game you will be matched with players of equal skill regardless of the other players using a M&KB or controller. If you can hold your own with a controller against M&KB players you will stay at that skill level, or slowly rise if you are winning consistently.

With that in mind I still wouldn't recommend it.

Also, not all match making games use MMR, I don't believe CoD does.

I think you can play Diablo 3 with a controller and still perform decently, but I've never tried it.

I'll have to live with it, until next year when I get more funds to get a monitor, chair, and KB/M set up for shooters and RTS games.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID: splatter_1 or Captain Splatter
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any good multiplayer games i can play with a controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived