This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark souls 3, on Lotrhic/lorian someone help me please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dark souls 3, on Lotrhic/lorian someone help me please.

User Info: Slick25

Slick25
1 month ago#1
Alright so who wants to be a kind person and help me with this damn boss. Im a pyromancer and I just cannot seem to get him down, i get close but 2nd phase when its both of them I just cant get him.

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
1 month ago#2
Uh, I can't help for about 6 or 7 hours but if you still need it I can try... I always loved that boss (my second fav in the whole series) but it's been quite a while since I've played and I only really use the Bandit Knife in DkS3...
'Ahn~ It's so loud I can't sleep~!' Lily White said, suddenly awaking.
How great the power of yuri was that it could even neutralise poison!

User Info: oblique365

oblique365
1 month ago#3
Soul level? I got a level 100 that can help. That boss is tame compared to the ringed city dlc..
i5 4590, Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A mobo, 8gb ram, samsung 850 evo 250gb ssd, Wd blue 1tb Hdd, Evga 500w psu, Corsair carbide spec01 case, Msi gtx 1060 6gb

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#4
Roll a lot.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
1 month ago#5
Voidgolem posted...
Roll a lot.

The game dynamically alters attacks to hit you if you roll at the wrong time. Never panic roll or roll when you don't need to.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dark souls 3, on Lotrhic/lorian someone help me please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived