This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Skaven In-Engine Trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Skaven In-Engine Trailer

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 months ago#11
sfcalimari posted...
I'm not playing these again unless they fix the AI constantly exploiting forced march to endlessly run away from battles.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=693684953
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
3 months ago#12
I've tried that, it still feels unbalanced. I'd rather just keep playing Shogun 2 where everything feels right.
Obama 2008

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 months ago#13
ColdOne666 posted...
Also just a warning TC, a lot of the gamers on the PC board are stuck up elitests, they don't play popular AAA games, only indy trash.

You were calling Starcraft s*** in a thread you made like 3 days ago.

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
3 months ago#14
Jedi454 posted...
ColdOne666 posted...
Also just a warning TC, a lot of the gamers on the PC board are stuck up elitests, they don't play popular AAA games, only indy trash.

You were calling Starcraft s*** in a thread you made like 3 days ago.

Didnt say it was s***, just a ripoff.
FFX is the best game of all time. The only good Nintendo franchises are Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
3 months ago#15
I didn't put nearly as much time in to the first one as I thought I would, and the online aspect didn't really interest me. I still plan on picking it up eventually though.

User Info: Azezo

Azezo
3 months ago#16
Cool_Dude667 posted...
. But you're right im sure the Games Workshop publishers are demanding a huge licensing fee. Atleast its still way cheaper than physical warhammer, and the modding community is gigantic.

I actually blame SEGA TBH. Even Rome 2 and Attila total war had a s*** ton of DLC of mostly ass quality and too high prices. Where as Shogun 2 it was kinda setting a bad precident but not OMG bad? Well at least rise and fall of the samurai were ok/really good and the dlc units were mostly optional.

But yeah when Sega got their claws into CA for Rome 2 is when the DLC train lost its brakes. I imagine GW just approves anyways.
Why did you bother to read this?

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
3 months ago#17
Azezo posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...
. But you're right im sure the Games Workshop publishers are demanding a huge licensing fee. Atleast its still way cheaper than physical warhammer, and the modding community is gigantic.

I actually blame SEGA TBH. Even Rome 2 and Attila total war had a s*** ton of DLC of mostly ass quality and too high prices. Where as Shogun 2 it was kinda setting a bad precident but not OMG bad? Well at least rise and fall of the samurai were ok/really good and the dlc units were mostly optional.

But yeah when Sega got their claws into CA for Rome 2 is when the DLC train lost its brakes. I imagine GW just approves anyways.

which was the first one to have blood DLC again?
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Skaven In-Engine Trailer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived