This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

User Info: Jar_Jar

Jar_Jar
3 months ago#1
Say Nintendo offered us gamers that, if we collectively donated 1 million dollars to Nintendo, they would release all past and future Nintendo games on Steam. How much would you donate?

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
3 months ago#2
$0
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: RyanEsau

RyanEsau
3 months ago#3
$0.

Don't care about any Nintendo titles.

Only game I want from them is Bayonetta 2. Even for that, I'm not donating.

I'd join in on a kickstarter specifically for Bayonetta 2 though if it came to that, I guess.
PSN: RyanEsau | https://psnprofiles.com/RyanEsau
PC: i7-6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC | https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Sgt.Soldier/saved/FsQK8d

User Info: Shinkoden

Shinkoden
3 months ago#4
Donate? Why? I might get them if they were on Steam at a reasonable price but I'm not shelling out any more then I have to.

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
3 months ago#5
Less than the price of their current hardware because if I want to play a Nintendo game I can buy a Nintendo system.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: Massaca

Massaca
3 months ago#6
RyanEsau posted...
$0.

Don't care about any Nintendo titles.

^Yup.
Hell, I don't even like Bayonetta.
'Ahn~ It's so loud I can't sleep~!' Lily White said, suddenly awaking.
How great the power of yuri was that it could even neutralise poison!

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 months ago#7
I don't do crowdfunding. Especially when the charity in question is "Help Convince Us to Profit off a Meaningful Digital Platform."

Nintendo would make money if they released their s*** on Steam. Hell, even if they made their own Origin/Uplay/Epic Games/Bethesda/Battle.net competitor, they'd be doing much better than they are with hardware lock-in.

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
3 months ago#8
three fiddy

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
3 months ago#9
$0.

not a fan of censored SJWs trash
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
3 months ago#10
$0. Paying someone to do something and then paying them again for having done it, which we would have to do to acquire the games off of Steam, is a fundamentally stupid thing to do.

Also, are we talking about "Nintendo games" as in games developed by Nintendo, published by Nintendo, or released for a Nintendo system?
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived