This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

User Info: arleas

arleas
4 months ago#11
One thing I decided a long time ago was that if Nintendo doesn't want my business, I don't really want to give it to them. Ages ago I was going to buy a Wii but they never had them in stock anywhere (because Nintendo's mantra is "Why bother to stock the shelves when you can make just barely enough and have zero leftovers?" apparently).

I'm sure they're better off doing it their way than if they did the THQ thing where they mass produce s*** nobody wants and then has to figure out ways to sell it or go bankrupt (and in the case of THQ go bankrupt anyway) but Nintendo is pretty much the only one I ever see that is always out of stock, and it's not because sales are that great...it's because they just won't ever make "enough" to satisfy demand.

I saw the same thing happening over and over, even with their stupid little NES emulation box and now the SNES emulation box, and also with several other products so it's not just one thing. It seems to be everything Nintendo.

They want to keep their s*** private, to themselves, not on steam, barely stocked in stores? Let em keep it. I don't give a f***. I have more than enough to play without Nintendo.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
4 months ago#12
$0

Any significant money I'd spend for this would be better spent on actual Nintendo hardware, though I'm current on Nintendo hardware (I own a Switch and New 3DS XL). Plus, I wouldn't crowdfund something like this anyway because so many other people would seeing as it's Nintendo and only $1 million. Not that Nintendo would need any money to actually put games on Steam. Not that Nintendo would put games on Steam, they would put an eShop on PC.
<D

User Info: Boge

Boge
4 months ago#13
I would "donate" the price of the game I wanted to purchase.
Hey, how come my two cents is only worth like a half a cent?

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 months ago#14
You couldn't pay me to support Nintendo
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: Mike_24_7

Mike_24_7
4 months ago#15
people are saying $0 cause that's a peasant for you.

the PC can't handle Nintendo Games
Lazy devs & Lazy shills don't like me

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
4 months ago#16
Every Nintendo game I care about I can already play on PC. Honestly, I haven't cared for anything Nintendo themselves have developed since the Gamecube.

Boge posted...
I would "donate" the price of the game I wanted to purchase.
Hi

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 months ago#17
Shinkoden posted...
Donate? Why? I might get them if they were on Steam at a reasonable price but I'm not shelling out any more then I have to.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say.
If they're on Steam, I'll buy them. I'm not going to pay for the privilage of being allowed to pay for games.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Hanlo_is_back

Hanlo_is_back
4 months ago#18
Splatoon would be really cool to have on Steam. Not sure I'd donate, I'd rather them just go bankrupt and be bought out
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
4 months ago#19
As much as a game costs. Having native KB/M support instead of using auto hot key, and vjoy on CEMU would be ideal. Right now, with the AHK script, games are pretty playable with KB/M, except the fact that it's like moving an analog stick.
i7-6700K | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | MSI z170a SLI PLUS | EVGA 650W G2 | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI
e7470 | i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD | HD520

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 months ago#20
shmirlywhirl posted...
Less than the price of their current hardware because if I want to play a Nintendo game I can buy a Nintendo system.

Buy a nintendo system?
You misspelled Cemu.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much money would you donate to get Nintendo games on Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived