This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Resident Evil 7 40% off on Steam; worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil 7 40% off on Steam; worth it?

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
4 months ago#21
HotshotJoe posted...
Supremo posted...
I'm tempted to buy those remasters

Me too. Not sure if I want the pc or console version though yet.

Go for PC because they're on sale right now.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
4 months ago#22
Get console for better frames and res.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCDkRpc4pns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ax6DmXoPc

User Info: randomoaf

randomoaf
4 months ago#23
Yep worth it. It has replayability so the length isn't a big deal. For 36 bucks it's good. I paid more than this on launch.

User Info: luke2460

luke2460
4 months ago#24
I think I will wait for VR Vive version to be released, with room-scale and motion tracking.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
4 months ago#25
ssringo posted...
If you're willing to spend that much on RE7, I'd say get the RE collector's pack for $43. Gets you RE 4, 5, 6, Revelaitons and Revelations 2 with all (?) the DLC.

i second this- this is a much better RE value, though i confess i haven't played 7 yet. i'm also waiting for a ~$20 sale lol

ssringo posted...
If you're missing parts of it you can still buy the package and Steam will remove the stuff you already own from the package and lower the overall price accordingly.

i loooove how steam does this now; removing items you own and pro-rating your price. the bundles are always cheaper now- for example, during the capcom sale, i picked up the pack with DMC4SE + DMC reboot with all DLC. I already have the reboot and its DLC, but it was still cheaper to get that pack than it was to just get the complete edition of DMC4SE by itself.
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
4 months ago#26
its good, but also something i probably wouldn't spend more than $20 on.
Currently playing: Forza Horizon 3 - Dead Rising - Hitman

User Info: Boywonder1

Boywonder1
4 months ago#27
I really really enjoyed . And I was very meh on the last 2 entries (6 and 5) . I'm strongly considering picking up the season pass now that it's dropped in price
AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz/ 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz / MSI R9 290/ Origin-Steam-uPlay ID:WhySoSerious268

User Info: Code 51 50

Code 51 50
4 months ago#28
Yes, excellent game. A little short though.
Orestes417 - "Do it essentially one handed all the time. Granted, I have had entirely too much practice."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Resident Evil 7 40% off on Steam; worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived