This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

User Info: Azar451

Azar451
3 months ago#1
Ive purchased the game on humble bundle, got it refunded and got my money back, though the game is still playable through steam. Im just curious to hear on how long it takes until steam revokes the key from the people who have actually gone through the whole refund process off of humble bundle site?

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#2
Why refund it out of curiosity? It's a great game and the PC version is the best.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 months ago#3
it_r_over9000 posted...
Why refund it out of curiosity? It's a great game and the PC version is the best.

Combat is awesome too. Love the mythical monster designs. Gryphon is best I've ever seen. Wish more games had Greek-ish monsters. Lame for no sequel.

User Info: geejq

geejq
3 months ago#4
bad mmo quests made me drop, sort of... May go back. Wait till night time, not enough money... blah

Azar451
3 months ago#5
it_r_over9000 posted...

Simply because i was dumb enough to not realise that its 60% off on steam right now instead of buying the game for full price on the HB store haha

Azar451
3 months ago#6
geejq posted...
bad mmo quests made me drop, sort of... May go back. Wait till night time, not enough money... blah

Are the quest that generic tho? The combat seems pretty awesome as you progress farther into the game

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#7
Azar451 posted...
geejq posted...

Are the quest that generic tho? The combat seems pretty awesome as you progress farther into the game

The combat is great and does get better the higher level you get.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: geejq

geejq
3 months ago#8
Azar451 posted...
geejq posted...

I wasn't all that far, I just got annoyed because I bought gear and then the quest wouldnt let me continue because I lacked gold. Oh and I hate the town.

Also the quests before it werent so good either, the combat is fun and everything though.

User Info: Cryptarch

Cryptarch
3 months ago#9
Same thing happened to me when I bought Squad on sale. Was able to play it for awhile after I got refunded by Humble Bundle but eventually Steam will remove the game from your library in a few weeks saying there was a problem with payment.

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
3 months ago#10
Cryptarch posted...
Same thing happened to me when I bought Squad on sale. Was able to play it for awhile after I got refunded by Humble Bundle but eventually Steam will remove the game from your library in a few weeks saying there was a problem with payment.

Too bad you can't buy a copy for yourself anymore and store it in the inventory as a gift until the situation clears up.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived