This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 months ago#21
arleas posted...
mastergamer0001 posted...
You could've claimed it as a charitable donation on your taxes

You have to make a lot of charitable donations before it even starts to make a dent in your taxes. One purchase from humble bundle doesn't do squat.

If you didn't donate at least $300 over the course of the year, it's not even worth mentioning...and I'm pretty sure you can't count the entire purchase price of the game since the entire price isn't going to charity... AND you would need to get some kind of receipt showing that you made the donation to make it all legit.

SO yeah, I don't think anyone is claiming Humble bundle purchases on their taxes and "saving money".

Yep. I went to a $500 fundraiser dinner (no not pocket change at all for me) for an organization that helped me get back into full time work and they sent me a thing in the mail telling me what part of it covered the dinner and what part can be claimed for taxes.

I'm not sure if the Humble store does anything like that for the percentage that goes to charity, but if it's small perhaps not.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 months ago#22
The quests in their wholesome aren't really generic. Some even sport their fair share of choice and consequence, something almost unheard of in the realm of modern triple A RPGs.

Notice board quests must be what people are referring to which are just quests you take and forget. Most will complete themselves by the time you beat the game. Not worth doing anyways since money is plentiful.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Refunded Dragon's Dogma on steam via Humble Bundle but am still able to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived