This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pretty good ORIGIN sale, mass effect andromeda for 20udd

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Pretty good ORIGIN sale, mass effect andromeda for 20udd

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 months ago#11
Otimus posted...
Still won't be appealing to some people, but it sure as hell is to me because I probably won't even want to play these games for more than a year

It's honestly quite decent. I haven't signed up for it because there just isn't that many games I'm interested in there, otherwise it's a good deal even if you pay for a month and play through a couple of games on that list.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
2 months ago#12
I might get assassins creed syndicate. Thanks for the heads up, tc!
Now, say my name.

User Info: Boywonder1

Boywonder1
2 months ago#13
Picked up SW Ultimate Edition . Pleasantly surprised at the amount of people still playing.
AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz/ 8GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz / MSI R9 290/ Origin-Steam-uPlay ID:WhySoSerious268

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
2 months ago#14
Cryptarch posted...
How long will the sale last? I'm at work right now but I do plan buying ME: Andromeda for $20. Such a steal!

I've also been waiting for such a sale on ME:A, but I also just picked up Agents of Mayhem, so I'm thinking about holding over until next time.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
http://i.imgur.com/Df0yP.jpg

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
2 months ago#15
If Andromeda was free, I'd wait for a better deal.

The other stuff is pretty great though.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 months ago#16
Mass Effect Andromeda is actually a good game that many people either haven't played or just didn't give it a chance, and talk negative crap about something they have no clue about but that is GameFaqs full of nothing but arrogant little trolls.
This game was worth full price for the deluxe edition that I bought on the day of release for pc and ps4, so I'd say if you can get it for $20 It's worth it for sure.
Alienware Alpha R2 -i7 6700T 8MB 2.8/3.6GHz -GTX960 4GB GDDR5 -16GB DDR4 2133MHz,
-128GB SSD -1TB 7200 HDD -Intel Wireless AC3165/BT 4.2 -Win10 Creators 64bit.

User Info: greensacs

greensacs
2 months ago#17
I will be picking up origin for 20.
That has been my sweet spot and wanted it on PC
TedNugent_NRA- Xbl/PSN/Steam
Hunting n' Fishing and playing video games.This is all a Michigan Redneck needs.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#18
how is it that battlefront has the same amount of pc players as battlefield 3 (around 2000)? i know it's an abomination compared to what it should have been, but damn. i can't decide if it's worth the $5 for the ultimate edition, or if i should snag bf4 instead

User Info: drivenby

drivenby
2 months ago#19
GTL581 posted...
how is it that battlefront has the same amount of pc players as battlefield 3 (around 2000)? i know it's an abomination compared to what it should have been, but damn. i can't decide if it's worth the $5 for the ultimate edition, or if i should snag bf4 instead

I like battlefront. It's a fun arcade shooter. It looks and sounds amazing and it's good for 10-15 hours..

Bf4 however is like the best modern military shooter this Gen. Playing it is a must if you are a fan of the genre.
Posted with GameRaven 3.2.2

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
2 months ago#20
Mirror's Edge Catalyst is awesome, but the story ends with an unsatisfying cliffhanger. Clearly it was meant to set up a sequel, but I don't think we'll ever gonna get one.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Pretty good ORIGIN sale, mass effect andromeda for 20udd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived