This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember Me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Remember Me

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
4 months ago#1
Good price going for it. What do you guys think of this game?
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: steve_madsci

steve_madsci
4 months ago#2
Are you a fan of the cyber-punk genre? The setting and story are pretty good (at times really good) for the genre, but the gameplay leaves somewhat to be desired.

The combat is competent, but uninspired. The combo lab feature breathes some life into combat, but not enough. The platforming elements similarly get the job done but little else. the memory remix sections are really awesome, but those are few and far between.

Overall, if you're a fan of the genre, it's worth $10 for the play you'll get out of it; as a third-person beat-em up it falls dreadfully short.

User Info: loader963

loader963
4 months ago#3
I liked it. Cheesy story and decent combat.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: randy_123r

randy_123r
4 months ago#4
It was alright. The environment is pretty and you can tell a lot of detail went into making it. Story is poop, and the slogan for the memory company is cringe-inducing. Combat is just okay. It's worth it for cheap.
PSN: SaintMusik
http://i.imgur.com/eYreXMQ.gif http://www.last.fm/user/SaintMusik/

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
4 months ago#5
The setting is pretty cool and it's something you don't see in other games (kinda) but l never finished because it had a weird bug where it dropped frames like crazy after a while, probably some sort of memory leak.

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 months ago#6
Looks nice, very cool design and execution. That's about it.
Intel i9 9250k Crystal Palace OC'ed to 8.5 Ghz / 128GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 6 GO500 "Oppenheimer" Chipset, Icosa-SLI
http://i.imgur.com/pniS1hj.jpg

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
4 months ago#7
It was, ironically, a very forgettable experience all around.

Story wasn't great, none of the characters were particularly memorable, the combat was OK, but really felt like half of a mechanic stretched thin to be the entire combat system; That is, having energy (kinda like stamina, IIRC) and heavy moves, with 'button modifiers' you could drop into your combos to regain stamina or trigger break attacks, IIRC.

I got 9 hours out of it to get to the credits, but that was it. Didn't feel any desire to go collectable hunting or sticking around for achievements. It was kinda pretty and had a loosely interesting theme/visual style, though.
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
4 months ago#8
very meh. good music and great visuals/art direction built on a mediocre batman esque combat system with a poor story, characters and excruciatingly linear and handholdy design.
Currently playing: Forza Horizon 3 - Dead Rising - Hitman

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
4 months ago#9
I don't remember much about it as it's been years since I've played it. I think I got it for $8 years ago for the Xbox 360. I do recall enjoying it despite the unstable frame rates. Though, you shouldn't have those problems on the PC I would imagine.
i7 7700K|EVGA GTX 1070 FTW Edition|Corsair Vengeance 16GB|960 EVO 1TB|850 EVO 1TB|840 EVO 500GB|EVGA G3 750w|NZXT H440|ASUS SWIFT PG278Q 27"

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
4 months ago#10
i liked it
11 hours according to steam
[?]
"He must've been a very important chimp."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Remember Me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived