This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Capcom released a trailer for MH: World's desert zone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Capcom released a trailer for MH: World's desert zone

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
3 months ago#21
JKatarn posted...
I have only tangential experience with the Monster Hunter series (I tried a demo on my 3DS), but this has piqued my interest. Here's hoping it finds its way to PC.

It's actually already confirmed for PC afaik, only that it'll release after the console versions. No date yet though.
2017 Goal: 400pp and 500pp. Current top play: 307pp
HHKB Pro 2 | Ducky One TKL RGB | Quickfire TK | Corsair K90

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
3 months ago#22
looks better with every new video that i see. can't wait.

now that the series has gotten a modern graphical overhaul, maybe my friends will be more receptive when i suggest it to them, the shallow bastards.

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
3 months ago#23
I'm just hoping the PC version isn't capped at 30 FPS like the console versions are.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 months ago#24
MuttonBasher posted...
If you enjoy the narratives in MH, be warned that Generations has none.

Oh wow...I'd heard the narrative was weaker since it's more of a side story of beating monsters from various places as a sort of clip show episode in game form, but I didn't realise it was non-existent.

I thought they'd at least have some vague framing device to give context or something. That's pretty disappointing. I guess I'll stick to MH4 for the time being then.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#25
nuke2099 posted...
They actually stated there would be some old returning ones along with new editions. .

I missed that comment then.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
3 months ago#26
HYPE!

Seriously cant wait... Playing MHGen now since it felt too close to 4. Playing HBG for the first time ever... been a switch axe main since it was introduced.
What makes a man, is it the power in his hands? Is it his quest for glory ?Give it all you got, to fight to the top, so we can know your story.

User Info: CommonStar

CommonStar
3 months ago#27
So when do we get to sign up for beta?

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#28
I highly doubt there will be a beta. There's been demos of the previous games since 3 Ultimate but since this game is multi platform, I'm wondering if there will be one.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
3 months ago#29
CommonStar posted...
So when do we get to sign up for beta?

There isn't a beta....it's not like Dauntless.....it's better.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
3 months ago#30
2018 release, right?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Capcom released a trailer for MH: World's desert zone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived