This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a specific steam game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a specific steam game

User Info: GaDeTi

GaDeTi
3 months ago#1
Hello, I am new to steam, and it has obviously given me access to a larger library of games than my ps4. This made me wonder if there are any games like the Kshatriya level in Metro last light. I really enjoyed the adventuring, scavenging, returning home, upgrading, repeat system. So if anyone has any similar games that would be great.

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
3 months ago#2
I think the Metro games are the spiritual successor to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, so check those out.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
3 months ago#3
I don't know if the two franchises are related to each other at all; they just happen to both be based off of Eastern European fiction.

That said; man I love the Stalker series.

User Info: Somato

Somato
3 months ago#4
Fallout 4
ThePandaForest / Premature Tyrant is don_sf

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
3 months ago#5
You might like State of Decay.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
3 months ago#6
Check out Prey. There's not really a "home" but it sort of hits the same notes when it comes to scavenging parts in first person and then turning them into something else as a gradual explorey/upgradey process.
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a specific steam game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived