This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Total War: Warhammer 2 - Humble Monthly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Total War: Warhammer 2 - Humble Monthly?

User Info: BadKarma_JT

BadKarma_JT
3 months ago#1
Wondering if I should wait it out ... and hope it becomes Humble Monthly game for $15 again.
FC: 0361-6999-4252

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
3 months ago#2
Magic 8-Ball says: Ask again later.

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 months ago#3
WH2 on the monthly? Maybe, maybe, 6-12 months from now. They're gearing it up to be their biggest TW release ever and it shows. They've sunk millions into the media campaign for it. A lot of work has gone into it from devblogs I've read, and it's been in development at the same time WH1 was. One team did old world, this team is doing this section of the continent.

I'm not even a big fan of TW: Warhammer at all, just being realistic here.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

BadKarma_JT
3 months ago#4
CommunismFTW posted...
WH2 on the monthly? Maybe, maybe, 6-12 months from now. They're gearing it up to be their biggest TW release ever and it shows. They've sunk millions into the media campaign for it. A lot of work has gone into it from devblogs I've read, and it's been in development at the same time WH1 was. One team did old world, this team is doing this section of the continent.

Damn, I really dont want to pay full price, but best value might be preordering. Get's you a free race...

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
3 months ago#5
BadKarma_JT posted...
CommunismFTW posted...

Damn, I really dont want to pay full price, but best value might be preordering. Get's you a free race...

Read carefully. The race is for Warhammer 1, not 2.
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
3 months ago#6
What happen to cdkeys.com? I just check it and everything is almost retail price now. Welp another affordable site bites the dust I guess. Figured they would be a good place to pick up TW:W2.

BadKarma_JT
3 months ago#7
CommunismFTW posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...
CommunismFTW posted...

The games are connected, sort of like Starcraft 2 campaigns.

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
3 months ago#8
BadKarma_JT posted...
CommunismFTW posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...
CommunismFTW posted...

The games are connected, sort of like Starcraft 2 campaigns.

Doesn't matter, you don't need 1 installed but you do need to own it or the relevant DLC to play Warhammer 1 races. Otherwise they will be in but AI only. So it's fine if you don't want to play them I guess, but I don't see why you wouldn't.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
3 months ago#9
You can always buy some stolen cheap keys from cdkeys site.
http://i.imgur.com/mLhEeaZ.gifv
Death Road to Canada = 10/10
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Total War: Warhammer 2 - Humble Monthly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived