This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whenever I get wrongly called a racist name in a pc game, I proceed to ruin game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Whenever I get wrongly called a racist name in a pc game, I proceed to ruin game

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 months ago#11
Anyone who gets upset about spoilers of a fanfic deserves no peace of mind.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: DeshaunCrapson

DeshaunCrapson
3 months ago#12
Tyranius2 posted...
Anyone who gets upset about spoilers of a fanfic deserves no peace of mind.

I dunno man. I can understand why you'd be upset.

You spend years with the show, theorizing about all the possibilities, and then some a****** ruins it for them cause they called the a****** the N bomb because he sounds black.
#REMASTER

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#13
You shouldn't spoil tv shows for people.
And you shouldn't justify that behavior by saying that they started it first by calling you a racial slur. Be the bigger man. Ignore them.
If you let people know that you can be taunted, they will not stop.
Now, say my name.
(message deleted)

DeshaunCrapson
3 months ago#15
Heisenberg312 posted...
And you shouldn't justify that behavior by saying that they started it first by calling you a racial slur. Be the bigger man. Ignore them.

We've found the guy who starts conversations on a video game with "shut up ______".

The hate needs to stop m8
#REMASTER

Tyranius2
3 months ago#16
Angering some douches is not gonna make anything stop. If anything they will be more angry and continue their wrongdoings.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

DeshaunCrapson
3 months ago#17
Tyranius2 posted...
Angering some douches is not gonna make anything stop. If anything they will be more angry and continue their wrongdoings.

Probably not after I've ruined every tv show and movie they could ever dream of liking.
#REMASTER

User Info: Heisenberg312

Heisenberg312
3 months ago#18
DeshaunCrapson posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...

We've found the guy who starts conversations on a video game with "shut up ______".

And how is spoiling t.v. shows going to accomplish that? If anything, all you are doing is hitting a bee hive with a stick.
Again, a still hand is a better method then a closed fist. Especially when it comes to the internet. You need a tougher skin or you will be triggered by everything.
Now, say my name.

Tyranius2
3 months ago#19
Your trolling is a lot less impactful than you think it is.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

DeshaunCrapson
3 months ago#20
Heisenberg312 posted...
DeshaunCrapson posted...
Heisenberg312 posted...

And how is spoiling t.v. shows going to accomplish that? If anything, all you are doing is hitting a bee hive with a stick.
Again, a still hand is a better method then a closed fist. Especially when it comes to the internet. You need a tougher skin or you will be triggered by everything.

I'm not triggered lmao.

I just spoiled the show for the luls.

If anything the triggered person is the one spazzing because of how someone sounds and then spazzing because their show got ruined lol
#REMASTER
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Whenever I get wrongly called a racist name in a pc game, I proceed to ruin game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived