This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy s*** Hellblade is awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Holy s*** Hellblade is awesome

User Info: MUD VIPER

MUD VIPER
3 months ago#21
Not really digging the multiple voice actors whispering non stop, I'm not even sure how or why reviewers are claiming this is some new feat in gaming. I guess maybe because it's inclusive to crazy people and shows what insanity is like, as if insanity is the new thing trending in denial that people must be made aware of. For me It's annoying as ****, along with the camera. Other than that I like the game.
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 months ago#22
Some puzzles were a bit boring at times, but it was interesting to experience what psychosis might be like. I really enjoyed the game.

MUD VIPER posted...
Not really digging the multiple voice actors whispering non stop, I'm not even sure how or why reviewers are claiming this is some new feat in gaming.

The whole game is about someone with psychosis and their delusions. There is literally no point to the game without it, in fact, the game wouldn't work without it. The voices are supposed to be annoying, they're supposed to put you off.

The camera is too close though, I'm with you on that.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
3 months ago#23
The game looks like ass, has meh gameplay and is pretty buggy as well. I'm glad they didn't charge $60, but $30 is still too much. Maybe worth picking up for $10.
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: MUD VIPER

MUD VIPER
3 months ago#24
The whole game is about someone with psychosis and their delusions. There is literally no point to the game without it, in fact, the game wouldn't work without it. The voices are supposed to be annoying, they're supposed to put you off.

I'm well aware that the voices are central to the story... still though, doesn't make them any less annoying.
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.

User Info: Zewsdi

Zewsdi
3 months ago#25
Nixemo posted...
The game looks like ass, has meh gameplay and is pretty buggy as well. I'm glad they didn't charge $60, but $30 is still too much. Maybe worth picking up for $10.

Game is beautiful maxed out, gameplay is fun and intense, and I have experience 0 bugs.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Holy s*** Hellblade is awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived