This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 months ago#1
Suggestions?

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
3 months ago#2
another G502, but weight it differently, so it feels new.

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
3 months ago#3
how did it die

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 months ago#4
I returned my 502 spectrum, and got a 403 .
Not as fancy , but solid as a rock.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 months ago#5
Call logitech and see if they'll replace it.
Reality is so flexible these days, its hard to tell whos disconnected from it and who isnt. You might even say its a pointless distinction.

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
3 months ago#6
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G203-Prodigy-Wired-Gaming-Black-910-004842/dp/B01M26YUKO

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#7
I second the new G502. I had my original one die a little less than a year ago after some abuse from me and I decided to try the Corsair M65 Pro RGB. I liked the mouse alright but it didn't last me nearly as long before I started having problems with it. I can't even remember what the problems were at this point but it stopped functioning correctly so I had to replace it and I just went back to the G502 Spectrum since I just had the Proteus Core before.

I have to say, after using the G502, using another mouse for a few months, and then going back to the G502, the G502 is my favorite mouse I've used. I just love the scroll wheel and the mouse size and shape. There's nothing about it that I dislike.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti OC | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1.5TB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: ToastyOne

ToastyOne
3 months ago#8
wentzelot posted...
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G203-Prodigy-Wired-Gaming-Black-910-004842/dp/B01M26YUKO

Ooh, bought this little guy yesterday at Target to replace my old ass Deathadder. Feels incredibly quick and agile compared to the DA. The small size and weight really gives you a lot of control and precision. The sensor does not feel cheap at all. Clicks are good, light but crisp.

Only bad is the feet and scroll wheel are meh. If you palm grip it might not be great for you.
steamcommunity.com/id/Armatoste/

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
3 months ago#9
I need hyperscrolling.

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 months ago#10
Orestes417 posted...
Call logitech and see if they'll replace it.

I've had it for a few years, it has served me well.

DivineWraith posted...
another G502, but weight it differently, so it feels new.

/topic.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived