This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

User Info: toyota

toyota
2 months ago#11
Any other recommendations similar to the g502 (i currently have one)

I want something with a similar amount of buttons (so i can assign it to different stuff like media player functions etc) but without looking like some manchild s***.

I hate looking at it on my desk

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#12
it_r_over9000 posted...
I have to say, after using the G502, using another mouse for a few months, and then going back to the G502, the G502 is my favorite mouse I've used. I just love the scroll wheel and the mouse size and shape. There's nothing about it that I dislike.

I prefer the G500 body. The materials have a sandy finish to them that feels better than the rubbery coating of the G502. I would still be using one, but the G500 has a capacitor whine issue that makes them pretty much unusable by me.

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
2 months ago#13
Another G502, I love that mouse, so much that I bought 3 more of them so I will have backups for when my current one dies, and when they stop making them. I am on year 3 with my current one.

User Info: ApexMjolnir

ApexMjolnir
2 months ago#14
I bought a 16400 DPI Thunderbird... Love it.

Cost less than $10usd
If what I said doesn't makes sense... it's because you don't want it to make sense.

User Info: ToastyOne

ToastyOne
2 months ago#15
How about the G900?
steamcommunity.com/id/Armatoste/

User Info: Xialoh

Xialoh
1 month ago#16
Same boat, sorc of. Really, just the hyperscroll is starting to get stuck on occasion and it's annoying. I think I want to go for that fancy wireless logitech mouse, G602 maybe? Don't remember. As I recall though, I was avoiding it because it lacks...hyperscroll. Would really like to have that as a feature >_>.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

User Info: GunmaN1905

GunmaN1905
1 month ago#17
Roccat Kone EMP
EMP is the new version with the same sensor as logitech mouse, but their build quality and shape is a lot better.
I had the regular XTD Kone, it was perfect except for the laser sensor. Gonna be ordering EMP these days.

G403 started falling apart and I found my mx510 from 2006. Honestly, it's still better than G403 garbage.
Better buttons and build quality, better scroll and certainly better shape.

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
1 month ago#18
What a joke. This is why I am against buying the overrated "fps" mice. I've owned my G600 for 2 years now, don't use a mousepad and it still feels new.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. | http://hwbot.org/user/secretdragoon/
You're a regular Jack Kerouac
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. rip in peace G502, I need a new mouse.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived