This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you make dents in your backlog?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do you make dents in your backlog?

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
3 months ago#41
I set up categories on Steam such as "To play right now" and "To play but not urgent". Most of them go into my "Played but not completed" category because after 15-30 mins I've given up.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: chickenlard

chickenlard
3 months ago#42
great suggestions

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
3 months ago#43
Yeah, stop buying, finish what you already have and know that it's okay to skip a game you personally find boring.

Even if everyone else in the world is enjoying it, don't force yourself through a boring game. Life is too short for that.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

User Info: Biceptual

Biceptual
3 months ago#44
I put your mom up against it when I plow her.
Steam: Biceptual | Bnet: Biceptual#1627 | FC: 3179-6963-0491
Origin: Biceptual0 | Twitch: Biceptual0

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
3 months ago#45
I dont dent it, i just look at all the games i could be playing but never will.
What makes a man, is it the power in his hands? Is it his quest for glory ?Give it all you got, to fight to the top, so we can know your story.

User Info: Hatsune_Miku

Hatsune_Miku
3 months ago#46
I always keep a small (around 5) backlog of games, you never know when you're going to want something to play and don't want to wait on a download or anything else.
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/zRHKHN

User Info: Lugoves

Lugoves
3 months ago#47
Most of my collection of games across multiple systems are sitting in the backlog. I started cataloging them through backloggery.com which has a "pick a random game" function. I'll select what systems I'm in the mood to play a game for and it picks one.

I'll play it for a bit and if I don't like it or aren't feeling it I'll put it on hold and try another. Stopped worrying about the backlog too much and just play what I feel like playing at that given time.
My Collection: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/LUGOVES/games/owned?platform=0
http://backloggery.com/SwashBuccaneer

User Info: ZaruenKosai

ZaruenKosai
3 months ago#48
chickenlard posted...
I have over 200 games that I have yet to play, been buying games that are on sale, but never playing them. Recently I have been doing this.

I play and beat 2 games, then I can buy one more. That way I never add more games to my backlog.

With a hammer
I6700K - ASUS R9 390 STRIX - 16 Gigs DDR4 3200 - Z170-XP - Corsair 500R
"You'd best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one!"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do you make dents in your backlog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived